• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Message to Bud

FL_BRYANT

Just now, FL_BRYANT said:

Quit making excuses for the hawks,and Bud. It doesn't get any worse than getting swept in the playoffs  no less than twice, then you make a major strategical error in free agency. This is unacceptable.  I will  never recommend tanking that's not competing.  I said compete for a championship, seriously compete. Maybe bud has too many responsibilities and should just coach.  Probably doesn't have the experience to do anything more than coach. He is not proven . I'm  not saying fire bud now but if this is the best he can do then it's just not good enough. 

"but if this is the best he can do then it's just not good enough" with the roster 2014 getting 60 wins and reaching ECF for the first time in franchise history, and 2015 back to back ECF agaisnt stacked talented roster Cavs, he sure  ain't trying..

3 hours ago, FL_BRYANT said:

Your crying about the  results but your scared to discuss change. Don't be scared no one's going to get you. All coaches want to win but only a few can. This is a results game, and tell me how many chances do you get. I'm not saying fire him now I'm saying give him notice of what's expected. How many championships have the hawks won, when was the last one. This is a big boy game, it's not for everyone. 

Just curious. Is that you TrollMaster? If so its been a while.

Isn't it bud's job to build a roster.  Teams are building better rosters and making better transactions all around the league. Bud signs Dwight and loses Al. The hawks have gotten worse this off season. You can't tell me this team is better than last year's team. He better have something up his sleeve or next years a waste. They can't  compete with this squad period. Playoffs maybe but that is it.

8 minutes ago, Spursfanpeacemaker said:

yea i feel like Hotlonta sub acc

Just has that angry, hateful, and disrespectful attitude towards anything that has ever existed with the Hawks. And of course we can't really say all that much because nobody's views count at all in his book. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Just has that angry, hateful, and disrespectful attitude towards anything that has ever existed with the Hawks. And of course we can't really say all that much because nobody's views count at all in his book. 

Has been that way since I Have been on this board, must be miserable being that negative all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Might be Supes, sounds butt hurt that Al DECIDED to leave after Bud got him a center.

8 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

Isn't it bud's job to build a roster.  Teams are building better rosters and making better transactions all around the league. Bud signs Dwight and loses Al. The hawks have gotten worse this off season. You can't tell me this team is better than last year's team. He better have something up his sleeve or next years a waste. They can't  compete with this squad period. Playoffs maybe but that is it.

No legit back up PG, no bench, no good wings and no backup center. Bud will probably beg Pero to come back up Howard.

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Might be Supes, sounds butt hurt that Al DECIDED to leave after Bud got him a center.

A humorous take no doubt JayBird. Just feels like this acidic poster from the playoffs against the Cavs named TrollMaster. Of course all three could the same angry voice. Or maybe three angry voices in one person's head. Do you put one poster on ignore or all three?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

A humorous take no doubt JayBird. Just feels like this acidic poster from the playoffs against the Cavs named TrollMaster. Of course all three could the same angry voice. Or maybe three angry voices in one person's head. Do you put one poster on ignore or all three?

I can honestly say I've never put any poster on ignore since I joined the squawk. It's not that serious. 

It must be fun cheering for a team that has no chance of winning. Do you think cities that have won championships are sitting around saying their coach is doing his best after getting swept in the  playoffs.  Who you kidding.  Truth isn't negative it just is. I've cheered for the hawks and spent money when no one went to games. My wife called me the only hawk fan in Atlanta. I don't want to hear I'm doing my best  get it done.  Teams are doing it ,look how seemlessly GSW pulled off their coup. Why not Atlanta,  you bring back a guy who didn't want to  play for you in his prime and we're suppose to be happy?  Well if that's negative then I'm negative because this will never do. I happen to call it competitive. 

• Admin locked this topic