• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight becomes the 1st Hawks player to say the C word

BigDog90

2 hours ago, thecampster said:

Hmmm....Howard stated that he and Horford are friends???  So the reports that Horford left because he didn't like Dwight were fabrication?

Or Howard is saving the guy from looking like the whiny b*tch that he is.

• Premium Member

C'mon guys.  All of this is moot unless the league changes the hack-a-Howard nonsense.

• Premium Member
45 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Dwight highlights versus ATL last season.

LMAO. At 1:49 Babycakes is about to clap after Dwight's  dunk. 

• Like 3

Just now, ATLHawks3 said:

Man Dwight looks real focused and locked in. Even said he can't wait to "dominate" next season.

CAN'T WAIT-Bart Scott

1 hour ago, theheroatl said:

Dwight seems drastically different... Perhaps much more mature? Seems like he knows that friends and family mean more than fame.

That kind of passion is what brings championships.... See LeBron coming back to Cleveland.

He's out of that toxic environment in HOU where Harden runs things. D'Antoni won't last long there.

I can't wait to see what Lyles does with Dwight's body. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

2 great things here:

1.  Attitude.  Attitude reflects leadership is a great movie quote that is so real.   While I don't consider Dwight to be the leader of the Hawks, he is outspoken.   As I have stated elsewhere, we're moving into a new attitude of toughness.   Anchored by Paul, Dennis, and Dwight.. we are tougher than we have been and if we all have the attitude that we will win, this league is in trouble.  I dont think that any of our guys are hear to collect a paycheck...

2.  AJC got a new Hawks report.  Jordan D. Hill, welcome to HawkNation!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BigDog90 said:

He's out of that toxic environment in HOU where Harden runs things. D'Antoni won't last long there.

Kiki is gonna make Dwight more flexible and less stiff looking. It might cost some muscle mass but it will result in more games played and thus more wins for us. 

5 hours ago, BigDog90 said:

Your right about that. Dwight has both a coaching staff and a strength and conditioning staff other teams are envious of. He has all of the right support he needs especially at this point in his career. Should help him stay on the floor more and probably extend his career as well.

13 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

Cant wait for the season to begin.  Deffinitly want to go to the home opener and more games this year.

I haven't missed a homeowner is the last 7 years and I have the free t-shirt that comes with it. lol.

13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I haven't missed a homeowner is the last 7 years and I have the free t-shirt that comes with it. lol.

I'm jealous as hell. Having been a fan since 86, I have to go to a game soon right? Going to Warriors games since 86 has left me feeling unfulfilled and well frankly like crap lol

3 hours ago, Diesel said:

2.  AJC got a new Hawks report.  Jordan D. Hill, welcome to HawkNation!

@Diesel 2 Questions:

1. Is he a basketball fan, particularly the Hawks.

2. So does this mean that C-Viv is done covering our Hawks.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

@Diesel 2 Questions:

1. Is he a basketball fan, particularly the Hawks.

2. So does this mean that C-Viv is done covering our Hawks.

1. Hope so

2. That would be great..lol

If Dwight comes in healthy and mentally ready to play, this becomes a very scary team to play. Going against the Hawks before, you could always expect to bully them in the paint and get second, (and third, and fourth, and...) chances at the rim (see Thompson, Tristan). But for obvious reasons, he's the key. If his true intentions is to bring a title home, well...