• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight becomes the 1st Hawks player to say the C word

BigDog90

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I haven't missed a homeowner is the last 7 years and I have the free t-shirt that comes with it. lol.

I couldn't make last years but but went three years straight before that.  The crowd at opening night is always good.  I'd imagine this will be the best one in a while.

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I haven't missed a homeowner is the last 7 years and I have the free t-shirt that comes with it. lol.

All you suckers 'liking' this and missed that it should be Home Opener...smh

• Moderators
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

All you suckers 'liking' this and missed that it should be Home Opener...smh

If you can't do a bit of reading between the lines with grammar and spelling you won't get too far on this site.  I don't think anybody thought you were talking about moonlighting as a realtor!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, AHF said:

If you can't do a bit of reading between the lines with grammar and spelling you won't get too far on this site.  I don't think anybody thought you were talking about moonlighting as a realtor!

Ya, if you did that it would be war between you and @hazer...realtor rec realtor in the bang bang in the in the bang bang.

10 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ya, if you did that it would be war between you and @hazer...realtor rec realtor in the bang bang in the in the bang bang.

Naaaaaaaawww, us Realtors form strategic teams these daze :drinks:

Edited by hazer

6 hours ago, 615Hawk said:

Does Dwight do the speech to the crowd before the home opener or does Paul? 

After reading that letter from Kent I would bet that it would be him. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

There is a link available to watch Cviv for an hour. Thinking he is on a one to five minute delay from Hawksquawk. Could be wrong but then figure the odds of that.  

I really can't stand these so called sports journalists/analysts or whatever you want to refer them as. Check out the link below ....this jackass completely twisted Howard's words! Howard has such a bad reputation people will do anything to bring him down and speak untrue things about him

http://www.sportsrageous.com/nba/nba-rumors-dwight-howard-guarantee-nba-title-atlanta-hawks/33619/

i hope once in his career Howard can block out the bullshit cause he's going to continue to hear it probably no matter what he does. And for the record Howard hasn't guaranteed shit, he simply said he wants to do all he can to bring a championship to Atlanta...how is that guaranteeing something?...smh

Edited by JTB

On 7/6/2016 at 5:16 PM, Thomas said:

Truly don't think the question of heart will arise this upcoming season. Growing pains yes but plenty of heart. Liking what we got.

Yup, the 2 starters without heart were shipped out and replaced by 2 with chips on their shoulders and fire in their bellies :biggrin: