• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Zinno interview with C-Viv

Watchman

2 minutes ago, Afro said:

He also said that Millsap has 2 more years before his option. 

Thats not right, right? He can leave after next year? 

Yes, that was another glaring error.  I forgot about that.

1 minute ago, Watchman said:

I could be wrong but don't think he said that. He worded it confusingly by saying that the 3rd year is the option year, when he corrected Zinno who seemed to be the one who thought Sap had 2 years before opting out. 

1 minute ago, Watchman said:

Did he get anything right during the interview?

Also, I know one thing {pounds fist into hand}, somebody better find out who the "mystery" PG target is or we're taking it out on you Watchm.:argh:

Just now, kg01 said:

Did he get anything right during the interview?

Also, I know one thing {pounds fist into hand}, somebody better find out who the "mystery" PG target is or we're taking it out on you Watchm.:argh:

Please have mercy.  Maybe you'll just "dance on my grave."

28 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Re:    Him of whom we do not speak  -  He wanted to run the ad in the AJC earlier, but didn't because he didn't want to steal Bazemore's thunder.  Thinks Hawks didn't really want to re-sign this former player.

If anyone caught the last 7 minutes, did they divulge the name of the mystery "big name" PG that we might acquire?

I sort of agree with this.   If the Hawks really wanted to keep Horf they would have covered the difference between the two offers.  At the same time, if Horf really wanted to be here he would have signed for slightly less.  It's just a messy situation.

Mystery "big name" PG sounds interesting.  Not sure who that would be who's willing to play backup.

1 minute ago, Dakin said:

I could be wrong but don't think he said that. He worded it confusingly by saying that the 3rd year is the option year, when he corrected Zinno who seemed to be the one who thought Sap had 2 years before opting out. 

I think his words were confusing.  He did say something about Paul being able to opt out in two years, and then later said that he could opt out after next season.

3 minutes ago, Dakin said:

Did they ever name the mystery PG?

18 minutes ago, DS5 said:

I'm convinced that he's far less connected than many posters here. Everything he said is either speculation or just common knowledge.  

Yeah, to hear him tell it, he has discussions with Bud, and even told him that if this Howard thing backfires, Bud could lose his job.  I'm sure he said that to Bud :laugh:.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Yeah, to hear him tell it, he has discussions with Bud, and even told him that if this Howard thing backfires, Bud could lose his job.  I'm sure he said that to Bud :laugh:.

Yeah the coach that got us to the ECF for the only time in Atlanta Hawks history two years ago is going get fired for a big FA signing. Don't think so.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

I sort of agree with this.   If the Hawks really wanted to keep Horf they would have covered the difference between the two offers.  At the same time, if Horf really wanted to be here he would have signed for slightly less.  It's just a messy situation.

Mystery "big name" PG sounds interesting.  Not sure who that would be who's willing to play backup.

I think either Zinno or C-Viv thought that we should have gone after Rondo, but then they finally realized Schröder wanted to be the starter, and Rondo would not take a back seat to him.

44 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Please have mercy.  Maybe you'll just "dance on my grave."

Is there a pole on ur grave? That's the only way @kg01 would dance ..