HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my beautiful bride !!

Gray Mule

Happy anniversary,  Bro.  What's the secret for having your lovely bride put up with you for so long.

Not asking for me .. uh, for a friend.  Yeah, yeah that's it.

Happiness and surviving 56 years of marriage?  - KG01

Tell your friend that this simple solution has worked for me for many, many years:

Marriage is, and should always be, a 50 - 50  proposition.

With this in mind, remember this.  If  and when you and your wife have a disagreement, and it happens.

50% of the time you admit that she is correct and 50% of the time you admit that you are wrong.

This adds up to 100% and seems to work rather well.  Try it!

• Like 2

When we were first married I think it was 50/50 but after we had kids back in the eighties Angela was suddenly right 90 percent of the time and I very wisely agreed with her with on that. Safety first. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, Thomas said:

When we were first married I think it was 50/50 but after we had kids back in the eighties Angela was suddenly right 90 percent of the time and I very wisely agreed with her with on that. Safety first. 

Read his advice again!   If you're getting away with 10% you may not make it 56 years.   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

50% of the time you admit that she is correct and 50% of the time you admit that you are wrong.

My husband agrees.

5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

My husband agrees.

I was actually stupid enough to try and fight it for the first fees years but then it got exhausting lol...now I just give in and I'm much happier.

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

I was actually stupid enough to try and fight it for the first few years but then it got exhausting lol...now I just give in and I'm much happier.

Hey Gray Mule, I apologize for my lack of comprehension with your percentages. It sounded like I was bragging or something about that ten percent on my side. Congratulations on fifty six and I plan to check back in to the Squawk and post in Dec 2037 about Angela and me making it there. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Happiness and surviving 56 years of marriage?  - KG01

Tell your friend that this simple solution has worked for me for many, many years:

Marriage is, and should always be, a 50 - 50  proposition.

With this in mind, remember this.  If  and when you and your wife have a disagreement, and it happens.

Nah, bruh.  Wife told me yesterday she may have to start watching the Bulls now that Dwhine Waid is on that team.

What's 50% "correct"  about that?!

Como se dice irreconcilable differences?

Nah, bruh.  Wife told me yesterday she may have to start watching the Bulls now that Dwhine Waid is on that team.

What's 50% "correct"  about that?!

Como se dice irreconcilable differences?

For somebody being held against her will you should be glad she talks to you at all! She must have Stockholm syndrome or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

I'm sure your hubs is very happy you've decided to adopt that philosophy... #bayareabearspride2016

HAHAHA he's back folks....get ur tix at ticketmasters or stubhub or craigslist personals....lol gotta love the Dolf bustin through the door.

20 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

For somebody being held against her will you should be glad she talks to you at all! She must have Stockholm syndrome or something.

I thought she just wanted to start watching Bulls games to be in a different room or place than him lol

On 8/6/2016 at 0:11 PM, Dolfan23 said:

Do I need to put a call in to the warden?  Get your interweb privileges revoked again?

On 8/6/2016 at 0:31 PM, Spud2Nique said:

HAHAHA he's back folks....get ur tix at ticketmasters or stubhub or craigslist personals....lol gotta love the Dolf bustin through the door.

He ain't "bak".  Just another drive-by ahead of his next 8-month "hiatus" bka suspension.