• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are we doing a fantasy football this year?

Hey guys and gals I renewed the league with all the same teams from last season.  If I could just get confirmation from all the squawkers that are in.  For those that don't want to play, please let me know and I'll remove you.  Also, if the draft day/time is no good then let me know what would be the best time for you guys.  See ya at the draft!

25 minutes ago, jy23 said:

I'm definitely down to kick some more booty lol. @Spud2Nique I'll try to take it easy on y'all this time lol

We can't do a Calvin Julio bet this year :-( But maybe another bet involving the Lions and Falcons :-)

@Eddielives

If there is an opening, I would like to get in. I don't want to miss the draft though. If I can get in, let me know when the draft is so I can make sure I will be home at that time before committing.

Edited by Buzzard

3 hours ago, Sothron said:

I just want to point out that the league is not showing as finalized yet. I know since I'm the commish of my own yahoo fantasy football league you have to go in as the commish and make sure it shows as finalized.

Hey guys I'm still waiting for 5 of the 10 teams to confirm that they want to play. Unless I'm mistaken, previous years required managers to accept being renewed but yahoo now auto renews everyone. I'm just not sure those 5 are aware of that and I want to be sure they are. I messaged AHF but he hasn't responded. If you guys can get in contact with the other players I would greatly appreciate it. And as soon as I know I'll expand the league if necessary to get more players in that want to play. Maybe getting this On front page would help.   

Actually AHF did respond and he's in. So it's just 4. Sorry.

Edited by Eddielives
Spelling correction

9 hours ago, AHF said:

We look like 10 teams unless I'm looking wrong

It's definitely the same 10 teams from last year. The concern I have is that yahoo automatically renews everyone where as in years past I always thought it just resent invites. So until I hear from the other 4 people that they are aware of being automatically renewed and still want to play, I can't know whether they'll draft or even be aware of being in the league.