• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk XIV bball

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

I was auto renewed. I also autorenewd our second Hawksquawk league since I'm the commish of it and put everyone that was in it last year back in.

Oh cool. I'm hoping I was auto renewed as well in both.

• Premium Member
28 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Oh cool. I'm hoping I was auto renewed as well in both.

You are in both leagues.

The second Hawksquawk league, the Sequel, has the live draft of

Saturday, October 22 @ 8:00 pm EST                

6 minutes ago, Sothron said:

You are in both leagues.

The second Hawksquawk league, the Sequel, has the live draft of

Saturday, October 22 @ 8:00 pm EST                

Awesome thanks. Do you know which league has its draft first?

I just checked and saw squawk 1 league draft is Tuesday, October 18th. Wish it was on Thursday night after all the preseason wraps up. I know that the good players rarely play heavy minutes in the final couple of preseason games but why risk not knowing who might get injured and just move the draft closer to the regular season like the squawk 2 draft. Actually, it prolly really doesn't even matter that much I dunno why I brought it up. No stars will play in the final couple of preseason games anyways. Carry on. Lol.

38 minutes ago, Sothron said:

No, I like having the draft as close to the regular season as possible because you never when a guy can get injured

That's what I said...lol...I like it the night before the regular season starts...like the 24th. 

• Admin
On September 9, 2016 at 1:22 PM, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

I was wondering about this and was worried I was gonna miss out!  Nice to know I was auto-enrolled.

So you were not notified either?

On September 9, 2016 at 10:23 AM, Spud2Nique said:

I just checked and saw squawk 1 league draft is Tuesday, October 18th. Wish it was on Thursday night after all the preseason wraps up. I know that the good players rarely play heavy minutes in the final couple of preseason games but why risk not knowing who might get injured and just move the draft closer to the regular season like the squawk 2 draft. Actually, it prolly really doesn't even matter that much I dunno why I brought it up. No stars will play in the final couple of preseason games anyways. Carry on. Lol.

I just picked a date out of my a$$ ... It is flexible for when the draft can happen ...