• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Same Ole Falcons

PSSSHHHRRR87

• Premium Member

I can't stand Shanahan's offense. He ran Roddy White out of here when Roddy was getting open last year but Matt was coached into only looking for Julio. Our offense didn't seem to really work until Matt went no huddle which mean no play calls from that idiot Shanahan.

We could not run the ball at all, our defense still cannot get any sacks and we gave up huge plays for touchdowns. Those idiotic penalties on third down after we held them were just killers. That Sanu guy that replaced Roddy flat out dropped at least 3 pass on 3rd down that would have been first down catches. I don't ever remember Roddy dropping three passes in a game. Just saying.

• Like 4

Remove the two glaring third down defensive penalties and our chances of winning become very good. Penalties kill. The one by Clayborn was just plain stupidity. Kept the enemies drive alive and they scored.

• Like 1

• Moderators

3rd and goal from the 18 and they run a draw?   That sucks.    Then in the red zone down 10 with 5 minutes to go they are huddling up like they have all the time in the world.   They came out and looked no better than last year.    I mean the Bucs ain't that good.   

I hate the stupid 'hot hand' at RB nonsense.  This is football, not basketball.

Neither RB will ever get in a rythm with this. 

Tampa scored scored 17 points because of the defensive penalties when they had them stopped on 3rd down.

This looks like the exact same team from last year except the center handing off to the QB - at least we won't have any muffed exchanges.

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I hate the stupid 'hot hand' at RB nonsense.  This is football, not basketball.

Neither RB will ever get in a rythm with this. 

Tampa scored scored 17 points because of the defensive penalties when they had them stopped on 3rd down.

This looks like the exact same team from last year except the center handing off to the QB - at least we won't have any muffed exchanges.

Ya I agree. I'm not a Falcons fan but you guys need to roll with Freeman. As the bird said, this isn't bball.