• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'm Told G-LEAGUE!

lethalweapon3

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I see he had 6 turnovers.  I would love to see where those turnovers occurred.  Statistically, a meh game.  But if he's not going to get more than 10 - 12 minutes a night with the Hawks, you may as well let him play with the G-League team every now and then.

Wait, Bruno got sent down. I mean it makes sense but I can’t stomach more of the two headed ___________.

I wanted Bruno vs Claxton (I really hate that name due to our speedster in 2005..) Claxton hasn’t played in a couple of games and the last one he played 18 minutes going scoreless and not much of anything.

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Wait, Bruno got sent down. I mean it makes sense but I can’t stomach more of the two headed ___________.

I wanted Bruno vs Claxton (I really hate that name due to our speedster in 2005..) Claxton hasn’t played in a couple of games and the last one he played 18 minutes going scoreless and not much of anything.

Odd. When I told folks he was a year away from being a couple years away, they said I was just being a uGA hater.

Odd indeed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Odd. When I told folks he was a year away from being a couple years away, they said I was just being a uGA hater.

Odd indeed.

Him staying at UGA and getting more national exposure by playing with Edwards would have been ideal for his development and Draft position. But if you're a fringe 1st Round pick, you pretty much have to make the jump. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Bruno will probably be back for tonights game.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yep

I start him in 2k so I was concerned because the game literally updates and would want me to start Len or Damian. 😆 I have started Bruno for the last couple of weeks. 

I really underestimated his passing. Many on here like Hazer and a bunch of others told me but I couldn’t see it. It’s much more feathery than his build and aggressiveness suggests. By no means is he a Jokic passer but then again, who is?

16 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Have you seen any clips from the SkyHawks?  There's literally zero people in the most sections.  The attendance must be like 62 people.  I thought they'd do better.

I was watching the DC G-league team and they had the same problem. There is just bunch of no name guys no one wants to see. Even the 3v3 league gets waaay more attendance.