• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

HBO's Westworld

HawkItus

Definitely hooked on this show too.  Very cerebral.  Love it.  

They have five more seasons already mapped out and they know how it will all end.  They just got a renewal for season two, but it is costing them $100 million to produce so far so the audience is going to have to be pretty strong in order to make it to season five or six!

13 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

Really enjoying this show.  It is like part Jurassic Park and part iRobot.   Great acting.

Hide contents

I think Ford is a robot as well

Episode from last week was da truth.  I haven't seen last night's episode yet.  I'm sure it's gonna continue down the tremendous road it's on.

I must say, HBO does some really good series (generally speaking).  Kinda wish they cut out the wangs and such but to each his/her own I guess.

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2016 at 3:48 PM, capstone21 said:

Love the show ... we have the past and 'present' happening at the same time... season final is going to have some big reveals

Yep, was pretty good.

The revelation about multiple "worlds" was pretty cool and could set up a nice season 2.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2017 at 8:34 PM, capstone21 said:

Almost want to watch it again ... maybe I will before the start of season 2

I think I'll re-watch some of it just to study Thandie Newton's, um, stellar acting.  She's gifted with a good set of skills. :happy:

Homeland is about to start up so that'll cover my Sunday viewing for the time being.