• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Suns

lethalweapon3

35 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Dwight should have made that pass. Look at the replay. Moose had two steps on the guy guarding him. A good bounce pass to hit him in stride would mean an easy layup for Moose. So I don't blame Dwight at all for trying to pass. His execution, however, deserves criticism.

Look again, that bounce pass would have been picked off by Booker, so the result would be the same - a Turnover.

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

That pass was eerily reminiscent of one Josh tried to make a few years back.   I wish i could find that.  

What's funny is if you watch Dwight pass, most of his passes are like he's the hulk or something.   

IMG_7153.GIF

IMG_7154.GIF

• Premium Member
27 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Look again, that bounce pass would have been picked off by Booker, so the result would be the same - a Turnover.

When Moose first gets separation and Dwight sees him the ball should have came out. A good passer would have made that pass. So I don't blame Dwight's court vision to try and attempt the pass, I blame his horrible execution.

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

When Moose first gets separation and Dwight sees him the ball should have came out. A good passer would have made that pass. So I don't blame Dwight's court vision to try and attempt the pass, I blame his horrible execution.

Moose had separation just past the Suns logo - that's along way for Moose to go the the basket.  The pass would have been too early for Moose.

vor einer Stunde, Sothron sagte:

Dwight should have made that pass. Look at the replay. Moose had two steps on the guy guarding him. A good bounce pass to hit him in stride would mean an easy layup for Moose. So I don't blame Dwight at all for trying to pass. His execution, however, deserves criticism.

The problem of that pass whas that it whas a left handed alley hoop pass. Just saying...

• Moderators

If Dwight would have been cutting to the middle I would have thought he was passing it to himself off the backboard and threw it so hard because it had to come a long way back.  Instead his failure to try to coral the pass followed by the "stop and stare at Moose while the guy I'm guarding goes up on offense" makes me think it wasn't an attempt at a self-assist.