• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Military Bowl is always Bizarre

Thomas

Navy beat Houston when they were number six in the country. Army is taxing Navy and has the lead right now in the fourth quarter. Win or lose this game doesn't matter to me because all of college football is just totally balls to the wall. Its more out of control than "Any Given Sunday" in the No Fun League. Its totally wonderful. Damn Nations.

Verne Lundquist retired from college football on air at the end of this crazy tight game tonight. A great career with a great college voice whether he mixed some Dawg names up during the process over the past few years or not. Very similar feeling to when the great Keith Jackson retired from the college game. Happy retirement Verne.

• Like 1

Do think many follow college pigskin at least as much as I do and even in the SEC alone Verne's voice was prominent for two plus decades especially with some very big games. Its not so easy to let go of that Saturday football voice.

Verne will be missed. I'm actually rather hype right now tho bc UGA just added Isiah Wilson earlier today. Kirby is killing it on the recruiting trail so far 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jy23 said:

I'm actually rather hype right now tho bc UGA just added Isiah Wilson earlier today. Kirby is killing it on the recruiting trail so far 

Harbaugh groupies are having a bit of a meltdown right now. Kinda beautiful really.