• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stockpile of Picks = Blockbuster move?

ThomasCredle

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

I like it to convey but I thought Minny would be knocking on the door of the playoffs already and they aren't close so far this year.

Trade Millsap to Minny and help them get the 8th spot next year in the playoffs lol

6 hours ago, AHF said:

I think a guy like Okafor who has shown some big liabilities with his game could be in play in a 3 way deal if we want him (he doesn't seem to fit what Bud wants).

Okafor is the perfect next project for Bud. Especially since we probably trading Dwight in a year 

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Okafor is the perfect next project for Bud. Especially since we probably trading Dwight in a year 

I'm not a fan but if Bud wants him I'll root for him to do better than I think he will and I'll mercilessly berate him if he spends two months on the bench after coming over with two years left on his contract.

14 minutes ago, AHF said:

I like it to convey but I thought Minny would be knocking on the door of the playoffs already and they aren't close so far this year.

True, but they have been trying to make the playoffs since they traded KG.  They have too pieces that just don't fit together.

4 minutes ago, AHF said:

I'm not a fan but if Bud wants him I'll root for him to do better than I think he will and I'll mercilessly berate him if he spends two months on the bench after coming over with two years left on his contract.

Me neither. I'd rather have Noel over Okafor...Okafor kinda sucks IMO 

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

True, but they have been trying to make the playoffs since they traded KG.  They have too pieces that just don't fit together.

They need to trade with us. DAMNIT just send Sap for Wiggins!!! LaVine..Dieng and Dunn...help us help you Minny...

You can't have that many young guys on a team no matter how talented.

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Noel contract expiring and he isn't a team player. Okafor is. He just like Tim

Okafor and Tim do not belong in the same sentence...it's like saying Karl Malone and Horford ....lol

How the hell us Okafor a team player please tell me show me

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Okafor and Tim do not belong in the same sentence...it's like saying Karl Malone and Horford ....lol

How the hell us Okafor a team player please tell me show me

He means he is like Tim in that he can't defend his way out of a wet paper bag to this point in his career and doesn't score particularly efficiently even though he shoots it a ton.  Also, both weak sauce on the boards to that point in their career.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Hawks have made it clear they believe they want to be a playoff contender and with Cousins,Jimmy,PG13,and others on the block we could very well be working a deal amongst deals. 

Who's your inside source?

12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who's your inside source?

I'll just post links.... 

https://www.thesportsblaze.com/report-chicago-bulls-shopping-jimmy-butler/19935

Butler^

http://www.inquisitr.com/3857507/nba-trade-rumors-should-the-kings-keep-demarcus-cousins-for-good/

^This is the most recent article for Cousins however the Kings have stated they do anticipate a playoff push before the all star break. However if they go on a little slide I wouldn't be surprised if he demands to be out of SACTOWN

As for George his is MAJORITY speculation however in a recent interview he slammed the Pacers organization for not creating a "winning environment" so... LET THE RUMOR MILL BEGIN

27 minutes ago, AHF said:

He means he is like Tim in that he can't defend his way out of a wet paper bag to this point in his career and doesn't score particularly efficiently even though he shoots it a ton.  Also, both weak sauce on the boards to that point in their career.

Lol

8 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

I'll just post links.... 

https://www.thesportsblaze.com/report-chicago-bulls-shopping-jimmy-butler/19935

Butler^

http://www.inquisitr.com/3857507/nba-trade-rumors-should-the-kings-keep-demarcus-cousins-for-good/

^This is the most recent article for Cousins however the Kings have stated they do anticipate a playoff push before the all star break. However if they go on a little slide I wouldn't be surprised if he demands to be out of SACTOWN

As for George his is MAJORITY speculation however in a recent interview he slammed the Pacers organization for not creating a "winning environment" so... LET THE RUMOR MILL BEGIN

I've seen and read those links before.  The 1st article  references Ric Bucher's Bleacher Reports piece.  And saw the PG interview a week ago.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I've seen and read those links before.  The 1st article  references Ric Bucher's Bleacher Reports piece.  And saw the PG interview a week ago.

So are they legit or...

32 minutes ago, AHF said:

Exactly, he needs a lot of coaching and player development but he has a lot of talent

2 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

Exactly so take these with a grain of salt. However remember ANYONE can be had for the right price

I'd do a bigger package deal with Minny. I'd send Dennis and Sap for Dunn and Wiggins or LaVine.