Steve Sarkisian named Falcons' new offensive coordinator

Yeah @Spud2Nique there are better coordinators out there but not ones that could've or would've kept the offense the way we wanted it. That was the biggest thing for Quinn. Pus he and Sark know each other thru Pete and have a relationship already, he trust him. 

• Like 1

Since I'm a responsible journalist (hey, everybody can claim to be one these days), I'll offer the other side of my scathing criticism of Sarkisian and his Budzian issue ...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2692219-steve-sarkisian-says-hes-still-in-treatment-for-alcoholism?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

"We all go through things in life," Sarkisian said, per the Atlanta Journal-Constitution's D. Orlando Ledbetter. "We all have things to deal with. This is issue I work on daily."

Seems he is indeed in acknowledgment of his problem and is getting treatment.  Kudos to him.

Yeah man I have an uncle that struggles with alcoholism...it's a lifelong fight. Hope he keeps his head on straight 

• 5 months later...
On 2/10/2017 at 8:31 AM, Guest said:

Since I'm a responsible journalist (hey, everybody can claim to be one these days), I'll offer the other side of my scathing criticism of Sarkisian and his Budzian issue ...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2692219-steve-sarkisian-says-hes-still-in-treatment-for-alcoholism?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

Seems he is indeed in acknowledgment of his problem and is getting treatment.  Kudos to him.

Responsible journalist?  Yikes.  Seems like an oxymoron