• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Word on the block is Atlanta is working on a deal to trade for Paul George

NBASupes

25 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I just made your life better by posting that.

CSB time: I had an assignment down in Miami near the Telemundo studios a coupla years ago.  Let's just say they do not have a talent deficit.

I hear thee...

IMG_8935.JPG

I'm sorry but the league needs to have a rule that doesn't allow GM's to deal with the teams they played for, namely the Celtics...first McHale sends KG to Ainge and now Bird is sending PG to Ainge??? That's some bs right there Adam Silver...

ps The name should name the rule:

BROWN NOSE AINGE...? (I'm not feeling very creative today gimme ur names to this rule..)

1 hour ago, Dolfan23 said:

They can have Paul George! We'll counter with sending cash considerations for someone we'll cut after 10 days. Or we'll re-sign Jarrett Jack or some other nonsense that doesn't move the needle at all. 

I think we will do what we did last year. Trade for a washed up bum like Kirk Hinrich.
People need to get this Paul George junk out of their heads ,and start focusing on the washed up, end of the bench bums.
That is where your newest Atlanta Hawk will come from .. the bum list.

Jason Terry
Diaw
Mack
Scola
M. Word Peace
Calderon
Vujacic
ETC....

Edited by pimp

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, pimp said:

Or just hope that they just end up with  someone like Bogut, who will play 2 or 3 games before getting injured again.

Yep we will take Bogut from them so they can make a trade.  Just like we did with Splitter.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Much to my astonishment, George is younger than Butler.  It just seems that George has been around awhile I guess. 

PG came to the  NBA at 20, Jimmy  at 22.

Don't get your hopes up guys, we are Atlanta, and these are the Hawks.  

IF we make a move, we'll trade for a washed up vet then give up a 2nd rounder for cash while life for Boston fans just continues to get better.  Then they'll knock us out of the playoffs.

• Like 2

vor 12 Stunden, AtLaS sagte:

Don't get your hopes up guys, we are Atlanta, and these are the Hawks.  

IF we make a move, we'll trade for a washed up vet then give up a 2nd rounder for cash while life for Boston fans just continues to get better.  Then they'll knock us out of the playoffs.

As long as Horford is their starting center, their starting PG is the worst defender in the nba and they don't get Butler/PG at the deadline the celtics won't win a playoff series.

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, ISOJOE said:

As long as Horford is their starting center, their starting PG is the worst defender in the nba and they don't get Butler/PG at the deadline the celtics won't win a playoff series.

They will be facing off against a flawed team as well.  I don't think they will be contenders this year absent some major trade but I do think they could actually advance beyond the first round.  As of today they would face the Bulls in the first round.  That is very winnable for Boston.