• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Word on the block is Atlanta is working on a deal to trade for Paul George

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

I misunderstood. When I saw the words "Falcons", "playbook", and "questionable decisions", my PTSD kicked in. I apologize.

Take a deep breath and 

WxoR1_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=usa_n

I don't buy this but if there is some truth to the tape, it doesn't matter who goes between Bazemore and Hardaway Jr, although I'd prefer Bazemore go.

It's more likely that Indiana continues to try to search for a young, very good player to pair with PG, but if they fail and PG says he won't resign, that Indiana trades him this summer.

Although I'm an avowed anti-Super, I offer this as evidence in support of @NBASupes' rumor.  Per Peter Vecsey, IND is trying to all BlowPez as a way of adding talent to keep George happy.

If you believe Vecsey has any sources or credibility, you probably also believe @Spud2Nique can fit into normal-sized clothes.

Seriously, how did Vecsey fall so far from grace.  One minute he was a regular on NBA/TNT now he's largely seen as a crackpot.  Ric (who spells their name "Ric") Bucher is not far behind him.

While I think that that trade rumor is BS, I think that we maybe over evaluating draft picks. The class of 2016 has really been stinking it up and this was suppose to be a strong draft class. Who wants to draft a player that is going to need 4 years just to get up to NBA weight level let alone skills.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Wurider05 said:

While I think that that trade rumor is BS, I think that we maybe over evaluating draft picks. The class of 2016 has really been stinking it up and this was suppose to be a strong draft class. Who wants to draft a player that is going to need 4 years just to get up to NBA weight level let alone skills.

Actually,it was considered a very  weak  draft

• Premium Member
29 minutes ago, Wurider05 said:

Er, you are thinking of the class of 2017 as supposed to be a strong class. This class of 2016 was considered a weak draft.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MaceCase said:

What block is this?  645 5th Ave.?  101 Marietta St.?  Or is this like @kg01's cul-de-sac?

If I'm Bird the moment I even attempt to think of trading George I'm picking up my rotary phone and calling Ainge's private line saying "listen up you lil shit! I carried your ass, bad back and all, for all those years so the least you can do is scratch it.  I want the "McHale" and don't want to hear no guff about it or I'll sock you one!"  Before I entertain any other team's proposal.

Then again Ainge would likely reply "No uh, I don't wanna give you none of my toys, they're mine!"

so.....maybe the Hawks got a shot.

I guess I was part of this block...:-|

SMH....I am very entertained by supes every year around this time...but I hate to burst everyone's bubble here but..."ain't no block exist but the ruthless unforgiving Cul de sac where foos live rough like @kg01...

ps Along with the block really not existing there one more thing...brace urselves..SANTA DOESNT EXIST...

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Although I'm an avowed anti-Super, I offer this as evidence in support of @NBASupes' rumor.  Per Peter Vecsey, IND is trying to all BlowPez as a way of adding talent to keep George happy.

If you believe Vecsey has any sources or credibility, you probably also believe @Spud2Nique can fit into normal-sized clothes.

Seriously, how did Vecsey fall so far from grace.  One minute he was a regular on NBA/TNT now he's largely seen as a crackpot.  Ric (who spells their name "Ric") Bucher is not far behind him.

I think you want another poster size pic of me in ur room huh? I know I know...it's very addicting. 

Ps Beefcake clothes is hard to find...damn these muscles...;-)

3 minutes ago, sturt said:

Pressing pause... I love this board... if only other boards I visit was full of serious, intelligent folk who didn't take themselves too seriously or over-estimate their own intelligence.

... okay... ass you were...

dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif

Like they  are RealGms  or something.

6 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I guess I was part of this block...:-|

SMH....I am very entertained by supes every year around this time...but I hate to burst everyone's bubble here but..."ain't no block exist but the ruthless unforgiving Cul de sac where foos live rough like @kg01...

ps Along with the block really not existing there one more thing...brace urselves..SANTA DOESNT EXIST...

I did some work on that block...

IMG_8924.PNG

1 minute ago, sturt said:

Pressing pause... I love this board... if only other boards I visit was full of serious, intelligent folk who didn't take themselves too seriously or over-estimate their own intelligence.

... okay... as you were... (or is that ass you were... ?)...

Hmm, "other" boards huh?  You mean they're not nice to you on {offensive website name redacted}.com?

Anyways, here's a decent rundown of the latest trade rumors.  Nothing really new but I do find it interesting that DET is supposedly shopping errybody.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/sports/nba/nba-trade-deadline-2017-latest-rumors-trades-news

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Hmm, "other" boards huh?  You mean they're not nice to you on {offensive website name redacted}.com?

Anyways, here's a decent rundown of the latest trade rumors.  Nothing really new but I do find it interesting that DET is supposedly shopping errybody.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/sports/nba/nba-trade-deadline-2017-latest-rumors-trades-news

You bastard! You made me click on this bs article by Ken Haddad...let me say it again...KEN FCKING HADDAD! Comon @kg01 don't be a webby click whore for the corporate fat cats!

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

You bastard! You made me click on this bs article by Ken Haddad...let me say it again...KEN FCKING HADDAD! Comon @kg01 don't be a webby click whore for the corporate fat cats!

Meh, was trying to stay semi-on topic.  Still, it was a good grouping of actual articles from supposed eggsperts, not necessarily that guy's material IIUC.