• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Word on the block is Atlanta is working on a deal to trade for Paul George

NBASupes

1 minute ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

I was fixing to say PG13 is a top 20 player in the league and all we're sending is a bunch of role players and draft picks (for now) 

aAuBT9tWRw6BWzd3g1kO_Confused%20Ryan%20O

Lol.

6 minutes ago, hazer said:

I'd hate to part with THJr, but if it nets PG13 and allows Gaze to rise to average at SG Hawks gotta pull that trigger. THJr, Prince, Splitter, Scott, and picks/cash. Monta coming back in that deal? Weren't Budferry giving Ellis a look a couple of years ago?

I think Baze would be better playing next to George because he would be able to shoot more on the outside and he wouldn't be forced to create offense as often. As it stands now we simply don't have wings that can create their own shot and score or handle the ball for that matter.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

I don't mean to hate... by all means post stuff if you want to drum up some excitement, but be prepared to have non-believers like me call out the BS. Seriously you get one of these semi-annual trades correct and I'll never question you again but this is what 4-5 years in a row of talking about sources at the deadline and during the free agency period and there hasn't been a single trade that has happened. 

Again I'm not trying to be a jerk (it just comes naturally) but it feels like this is just another in a long series of "inside source" topics designed to get peoples hopes up. For a franchise who've never acquired a player of Paul George's ability in most Hawks fans lifetimes that's just not cool man... 

I do not mind one bit. I really had a hard time believing this on Wed. I asked about Melo and he said Atlanta is not interested and Melo doesn't want to leave NY unless it's for LA or to play with Bron. He then mentioned Paul George and I was like "c'mon son" and he was like no seriously, Atlanta is having serious talks for PG. It was on Sat and Sun, I started to think it could be possible. I never doubt him. He came though for me in May. I believe him but this is Paul "freakin" George. Not exactly a regressing Dwight Howard who I had no interest in till recently. It might not happen but from his take, it sounded like that's Atlanta's #1 option to improve. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I do not mind one bit. I really had a hard time believing this on Wed. I asked about Melo and he said Atlanta is not interested and Melo doesn't want to leave NY unless it's for LA or to play with Bron. He then mentioned Paul George and I was like "c'mon son" and he was like no seriously, Atlanta is having serious talks for PG. It was on Sat and Sun, I started to think it could be possible. I never doubt him. He came though for me in May. I believe him but this is Paul "freakin" George. Not exactly a regressing Dwight Howard who I had no interest in till recently. It might not happen but from his take, it sounded like that's Atlanta's #1 option to improve. 

Which barber shop is this at? I need a fade and some "inside source" chop it up yeti tawk myself ya heard?

Go on whicha bad self playboy but don't say you heard it Wednesday man...I didn't post the thing till late last night yo. Lol.

24 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

You sure you aren't confusing that memory with the time you were on www.chickswithd*cksinthebayarea.forcheap.4me.com?  

No lol...more like Larry David screwing Leon with the job interview when their phones were switched ...He just about told me to go F myself..

I'm Bill from Woodcrest financial and 2k is Larry David... 

I mean I understand why I don't believe in us to ever trade for a big name..but it's insulting when 2k says it can't happen. 

The fact that nobody is talking about or reporting this, makes me believe there may be some truth to it, or maybe just wishful thinking. But we all know how the Hawks keep everything close to the vest. Damn, 48 more hrs of this crap..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Which barber shop is this at? I need a fade and some "inside source" chop it up yeti tawk myself ya heard?

Go on whicha bad self playboy but don't say you heard it Wednesday man...I didn't post the thing till late last night yo. Lol.

"Which barbershop is this at?" ....had me in tears!!!! ....HILARIOUS!!!

LMAO!!!  What an "ass" comment bruh! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:
Indiana continues to reject any calls about George, per several league sources. They are banking on the new CBA to help retain George; if he makes the All-NBA team this season, they could offer him the new designated mega-extension before he even hits free agency — a super-rich contract no rival could approach.

16 mins ago – via ESPN

FYI: He's not making All-NBA over:

F Kevin Durant
F LeBron James
F Kawhi Leonard
F Giannis Antetokounmpo

F Draymond Green
F Anthony Davis

F Jimmy Butler

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:
Indiana continues to reject any calls about George, per several league sources. They are banking on the new CBA to help retain George; if he makes the All-NBA team this season, they could offer him the new designated mega-extension before he even hits free agency — a super-rich contract no rival could approach.

16 mins ago – via ESPN

And the rumor is officially laid to rest! Aint no way Paul George don't sign a 200 plus extension. 

Im sorry but I just don't see that man not taking that kind of money.

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

FYI: He's not making All-NBA over:

F Kevin Durant
F LeBron James
F Kawhi Leonard
F Giannis Antetokounmpo

F Draymond Green
F Anthony Davis

Missed the "All-NBA" part...whats bird talking? 1st team or 2nd? We know George aint making the first team LMAO

9 minutes ago, JTB said:

Missed the "All-NBA" part...whats bird talking? 1st team or 2nd? We know George aint making the first team LMAO

He has to make 1, 2, 3 team All-NBA. He would need two players to get hurt and he's neck in neck with Gordon Heyward who has the edge. Would need three players to get hurt. Sadly, of all of the players ahead of him, they have a superior squad with Davis being the exception but not for long since he just got Cousins. This is just for the supermax. Also, only his first team can offer that if they have his rights or if he was traded in his 1st contract like Harden for example. 

Edited by NBASupes