• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards at Hawks: GAME 4

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

One trivia note from the Hawks' Game Notes (http://www.nba.com/gamenotes/hawks.pdf), regarding "Pistol" Prince:

"Taurean Prince became the first Hawks rookie to score in double-figures in his first three playoff games since Pete Maravich (five games) from 3/25-4/1/71"

~lw3

• Like 3

I think Bud and the staff figured out their rotations and all the adjustments they're gonna make.  Ride our two horses in Dennis and Sap and let the chips fall.  The team, notably Dennis, just plays with more confidence in each other knowing Prince is filling the lane instead of $70M Kenneth.  Let me get them minutes out you, folk.

I stopped trying to put a cap on Dwight's minutes.  He can be engaged early and earn 30, or he can languish around and get 15.

I think we win a free throw contest late.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I think Bud and the staff figured out their rotations and all the adjustments they're gonna make.  Ride our two horses in Dennis and Sap and let the chips fall.  The team, notably Dennis, just plays with more confidence in each other knowing Prince is filling the lane instead of $70M Kenneth.  Let me get them minutes out you, folk.

You on board now Ben Hill?

I've been around, I just have stuff to do during the days. I said I'll admit I'm wrong if this series goes past 5 (and I actually think I'll be admitting I'm wrong, but I think after that Atlanta loses two straight close ones to lose the series).

I think Porter continues his milk carton series and Markieff's trip earned out of this series via his mouth continues at least one more game. What we have really seen for two straight games is that I'm actually right. Markieff's addition to Washington changes everything about Atlanta's matchup vs them. It's not just about how he plays, its about the emotion he brings and how Washington has said they don't need to double and help on Millsap as much anymore. In the highlights I saw for game 1, he absolutely brought it emotionally, then Millsap talks about how Washington was playing "MMA" which is a response to what Markieff said before the series, and that earns Markieff a trip right out of this series emotionally.

Washington fans at realgm are complaining about the FT discrepancy. Sorry, but it's not the refs, it's Markieff's dang fault. Markieff set the tone for how this series was going to be called by saying he "fouls the s*** out of Millsap".

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Bankingitbig said:

Calderon with a plus-minus of +29.... He won us this game. Worth the signing just for that game.

I love that dude, he's going to be a good coach if he wants to. Great energy and smart player. He came into the game knowing how much we needed him and he was awesome. 

• Like 3