• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards at Hawks: GAME 4

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

Lmao hadn't heard that one before. Let's use it in a sentence....

Hal and his sister Anna annoy me greatly.

Hahaha good ole Hal's over at the local hardware store Barn!

Ok it works well, thanks!

Hal made a couple of appearances when we played BOS this year.  He's a neat fellow.

1 hour ago, AHF said:

No way do I want us to give up Taurean without getting a Prince's ransom.  (Boo this man!)

Baze I'm good selling high.

I see what you did there @AHF - smooth.

Can someone tell me if it's Prince's defense that's holding Porter in check?

I don't think Whiz were prepared for Prince, on offense or defense. Otto can't cheat off him to help on Dennis's drives or double Millsap. If Thabo was starting they'd be giving Thabo the open shot. Prince is also holding his own on the boards.

Another thing, these past 2 games we have played at a much faster pace but we've had less TURNOVERS. You would think we would have more and the faster pace would benefit the Whiz.

The opposite is happening - mmmmmmmm. 

I like it!!!

• Moderators
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Another thing, these past 2 games we have played at a much faster pace but we've had less TURNOVERS. You would think we would have more and the faster pace would benefit the Whiz.

The opposite is happening - mmmmmmmm. 

I like it!!!

Our transition D was pretty good yesterday.   Prince is just faster and stronger than everyone who is trying to guard him.    We also took some smart fouls when Wall tried to push.   

Man Porter, Morris and Gortat have been crap in these last couple.   I've never been a fan of Gortat.  For such a big guy he just seems to play soft and ineffective.   After the games in Washington i thought maybe he'd figured it out but he is back to his old self now.   

We might not win the series but the wiz are going to have to address the frontcourt if they ever hope to go anywhere. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
15 hours ago, Lurker said:

I'm glad to be wrong and I'm wrong in the most hilarious way either, having Vintage Calderon and Dwight appear.

How the heck does a team allow Vintage Calderon, Vintage Dwight, and in control Bazemore appear all at the same time?

Image result for worlds colliding .gif

• Like 4

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

No props for Sova? Cmon now he was BATTLING in the paint last night when Dwight was off the floor. Sure he didn't have the best of games on the stat sheet but the number of times he tipped a ball up and kept it alive for a run out fast break or offensive chance was awesome. Props to the unsung hero Ilyasova 

No doubt.     Can't believe we were able to pick him up for the stretch run.   Without him we'd be in trouble.    Those rainbow 3s get me everytime though.   They look like they are going over the backboard.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

No doubt.     Can't believe we were able to pick him up for the stretch run.   Without him we'd be in trouble.    Those rainbow 3s get me everytime though.   They look like they are going over the backboard.

It's that pump fake 3, take 1 step forward and then jump back for a fadeaway 3 that gets me.  First couple of times he did it I thought it was just coincidence.  Now he does it every game. 

4 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Hal and his sister Anna annoy me greatly.

Hal and his sister or was it Hannah and her sisters or is Anna the other sister. Thinking its the latter.

40 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Those rainbow 3s get me everytime though.   They look like they are going over the backboard.

Terry Furlow style. Pretty when they drop in. 

1 hour ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

No props for Sova? Cmon now he was BATTLING in the paint last night when Dwight was off the floor. Sure he didn't have the best of games on the stat sheet but the number of times he tipped a ball up and kept it alive for a run out fast break or offensive chance was awesome. Props to the unsung hero Ilyasova 

Indeed. I felt there was a stretch that lasted 2-4 minutes where Illy really "controlled" the game in his choppy but wonderful ways. Love the Jose n Ersan additions...I love our Spaniard and Turk. :-)

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Indeed. I felt there was a stretch that lasted 2-4 minutes where Illy really "controlled" the game in his choppy but wonderful ways. Love the Jose n Ersan additions...I love our Spaniard and Turk. :-)

That charge he drew late was magnificent.

I always knew Ersan was this great.  I never doubted him at all. :cool:

Just now, kg01 said:

That charge he drew late was magnificent.

Oh no doubt he's the best. Ersan is prolly Devin Harris's undry dream. 

#devinflopper

See what we're up against.  

http://www.complex.com/sports/2017/04/john-wall-laughs-at-reporter-taking-shot-twitter

Look, WAS is good enough to beat us but they've gotta show some maturity.  Twitter battles, during a tough playoff series, with lady journalists?  SMDH

Eddie Johnson is eviscerating Morris right now.  Basically said Morris challenged Millsap's manhood and Millsap hasn't done anything but come out and KICK HIS BUTT!