• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards at Hawks: GAME 6

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

We got lots of Colt .45s (not the malt liquor) and, later, "45" himself via motorcade, right across the street at GWCC today. So, preaching to the choir, but definitely take MARTA and/or the Streetcar to get to Philips today, Hawks fans! With that plus the I-85 stuff going on, Downtown traffic will be even more of "a Disaster!" than usual.

~lw3

• Like 1

LMMFAO @ the Gortat picture. That's gonna have me giggling like a little girl all day. Lw3, your threads are second to none. We are truly lucky to have these threads every year. Hoping this isn't the last one!

LETS GO ATLLLLLL!!!

ps My phone is off I will be watching the game in about 9 hours :-(

IMG_9704.JPG

IMG_9705.JPG

IMG_9706.JPG

IMG_9708.JPG

IMG_9709.JPG

• Moderators

ESPNU preceded tonight's game with a "classic" UK-UConn game starring John Wall. I'm sure it was probably just too hard for ESPN to find any "classic" Louisiana Tech games.

The NBATV & ESPNU airings are simulcast. So if you're blacked out on NBATV and unable to catch Bob and Nique and the gang on FSSE, you can peek over to ESPNU (no Jon Barry as far as I can tell... Doug Collins).

~lw3

• Like 1

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Since my laptop is being annoying (constantly scrolling), I'm not sure I'm going to be in chat much tonight. If it gets weird like that again, I'll leave.

You'll be there if Howard is sucking annoying lap top or not. LOL!

I am calling it now: Hawks will lose because they get zero respect from the refs.

edit: This is without question the biggest travesty I have seen in a long time. HOW IN THE WORLD DOES BEAL NOT GET A TECH? HOW?

Plus, Gortat and Morris stepped onto the court. Which should be automatic suspension/ejections.

Edited by kurupt
  • Like 2

Very pathetic showing early on.  Can't shoot the ball, can't defend their backcourt, and still have no clue how to get back on defense.

• Like 1

Very disappointed I didn't take Washington money line.  Can't believe I actually had some thought that the Hawks would win tonight.  

• Admin

Is there a way to get Baz in another's uniform next season?

sap was big time frustrated this game ... most upset I have seen him in a game ... he was getting hacked ... and he was letting refs know it ... shocked he didn't get a T

• Like 2