• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let Millsap go to Boston

If our ownership is truly looking to get "younger" instead of just being cheap - I would say - why not let Paul Millsap go to Boston and play with Al Horford next year and battle it out against the Cavaliers? I really like Paul but we are in a "transitional phase" and at least Boston with AL and Sap inside and I.T. and the others - should be able to give the CAVs a run for their money next year.

That would give us more cap-space to go even younger and build for the "Post-Lebron" NBA.

As far as "can Boston afford Sap?"...heck...they can afford anything...they have the "Celtics TV Network" and they do not fear the luxury tax.  They be rich :cool:.

At least then there would be a decent contender next year in the Eastern Conference against Cleveland.

Just my humble opinion....and after that Bud can coach up our young guys and WE can take over :Bud:

GO HAWKS !!

Not exactly correct on Boston. It isn't like it used to be. If they signed Sap for 26 million (which is all they'll have under the cap after their draft pick), it would work for 1 year. However when their 4 players come up for contracts plus the built in raises for their other players, it is going to balloon their number about $25 million.  Once you go over the cap and over the LT, it severely limits your ability to pull off subsequent moves. Boston would be setting their 8 man rotation but the back-end of their roster would be pure minimum salary garbage. 1 injury to Thomas, Horford, etc would severely hamper them. They would not be deep at all.