Lauri Markkanen

KB21

• Moderators
12 hours ago, KB21 said:

The 76ers will never contend for a championship.

Didn't you predict they would miss the playoffs this year?  They have homecourt advantage today.  

• Like 1

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, KB21 said:

But apparently, the Hawks making the playoffs didn't make them contenders.  

It absolutely did not and the Sixers are not contenders this year.  They have spent most of the season in the second tier of non-contenders and are making a case for a promotion into the first tier as they stand 1/2 game behind the Cavs for the 3rd seed today.

On 4/3/2018 at 11:04 AM, AHF said:

He looks like a nice get but we didn't pick until 10 slots later so not like we were just a pick off or anything.  We were no closer to him than Jayson Tatum or Donovan Mitchell.  All gone well before us.  This is why we need to be high this year - you have to be on the board when these guys are available in order to take them.

Actually if you remember at the time, I was advocating trading our assets to move up.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, thecampster said:

Actually if you remember at the time, I was advocating trading our assets to move up.

With the Bulls not looking to win this year, I struggle to come up with a deal where they move down 10 spots but definitely give credit for thinking we should try.  Because I like Collins a lot, I'm not heartbroken over this one like some of our other misses over the years.