• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anybody watch any of the big three basketball last night?

Blunt91

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be although some of the former players need to get in better shape Al Harrington still has it. He hit is patent fadeaway Jumper to win it for his team.  Bubby can still shoot it.  Dion Glover looked like trash.

1 hour ago, Blunt91 said:

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be although some of the former players need to get in better shape Al Harrington still has it. He hit is patent fadeaway Jumper to win it for his team.  Bubby can still shoot it.  Dion Glover looked like trash.

what network is it on?

• Like 1

I too was impressed that some of these guys stay in shape and still have it.  Most of the games were intense and competitive, with tons of trash talking.  The refs seemed to let them play physical.

What I don't like is the games were played Sunday, and edited for replay.  Iverson's game was condensed into 4 minutes of "highlights", while the other three games aired in full.  They'll have to tweak this issue.  At least it's some basketball during a long NBA off season.

• Like 3

It's half court 3-on-3.  There's no make it-take it, no tip-offs, just take the ball out at half court.  Games are to 60, win by 2.  Halftime is when first team hits 30. 

There's a few 4-point shot circles several feet behind the 3.  Bibby knocked down at least two 4-pointers, looking smooth.

• 1 month later...

Congratulations to Al Harrington and Dion Glover, their team won the Big 3 championship.  The went undefeated for the season.  Funny thing happened during the broadcast.  The host Gus Johnson was saying T. Lue was in attendance and supposedly Lue stated Rashad McCants would fit well in a Cavs uniform.  Later on he went to talk more about it but the sound kept going in and out.  I don't think this was by accident. FS1 trying to cover their behinds. LOL

• Like 1