• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sap is gone to Denver

GameTime

Just now, BrazilianHawk said:

I would say it`s highly unlikely this franchise ever wins a campionship.

I'll say we are in a better place to win one right now than yesterday. Sap was keeping us in the middle of the east. Now we can finally bottom out and get great young talent 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Lurker said:

I don't think there was even an offer. Yes, you can say Atlanta's FO is usually hush hush, but there would have at least been a link if there was an offer.

Disagree. See no reason just yet to assume a lack of integrity like that in Schlenk.

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

I'll say we are in a better place to win one right now than yesterday. Sap was keeping us in the middle of the east. Now we can finally bottom out and get great young talent 

yes, of course. 'like the next Marvin, Shelden or Acie Law. You can dream all you want.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

We don't know that we won't still do a SnT. I would say it's highly unlikely that this is a straight up signing. 

Depends on what happens w/Gallinari, right? Or so it would seem.

That is a crazy good deal for Millsap. I was shocked when I saw that the third year had a team option on it. Always thought Schlenk's talk of "remaining competitive" was skeptical, but now we know that's a ton of BS since we didn't beat that deal. That said, maybe Millsap wanted to go to DEN instead of remaining in ATL. They have a better roster.

• Like 2

Just now, BrazilianHawk said:

yes, of course. 'like the next Marvin, Shelden or Acie Law. You can dream all you want.

BK is no longer here. Stupidity has moved with him. We are in the era of landing LeBron's and Steph Curry types. 

This team was on the decline and has hit its ceiling awhile ago. I am glad we are being more proactive about the rebuild. If we have stayed our course we would be in a very ugly situation a few years down the road with alot of bad salary on our books.

2 minutes ago, yungsta said:

This team was on the decline and has hit its ceiling awhile ago. I am glad we are being more proactive about the rebuild. If we have stayed our course we would be in a very ugly situation a few years down the road with alot of bad salary on our books.

They got almost nothing for the 60 win team. Prince is barely better than nothing.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Bankingitbig said:

That is a crazy good deal for Millsap. I was shocked when I saw that the third year had a team option on it. Always thought Schlenk's talk of "remaining competitive" was skeptical, but now we know that's a ton of BS since we didn't beat that deal. That said, maybe Millsap wanted to go to DEN instead of remaining in ATL. They have a better roster.

I think third year is a player option.