• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

GOODBYE THJ!

JTB

Y'all know Schlank The Tank deleted all of Tim's contact information soon as this broke.  

Back to the Knicks tho?  I thought they fired Phil, this move has his filthy prints all over it.  When I get time I gotta check Knicks fan boards for some gutbusters. 

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

In semi-related news I just saw this on the tweeter:

The price tag is dropping quickly on Bogdanovic. He entered free agency looking for a deal worth about $50 million for three years, a source said, but that has not materialized, and it’s hard to say exactly where that money would come from. It won't come from the Wizards.

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

Y'all know Schlank The Tank deleted all of Tim's contact information soon as this broke. 

I don't think Schlenk has contact info for any of our pre-existing players as it is. He's like the evil stepmother who doesn't want anything to do with the previous years players.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, LamarHampton said:

In semi-related news I just saw this on the tweeter:

The price tag is dropping quickly on Bogdanovic. He entered free agency looking for a deal worth about $50 million for three years, a source said, but that has not materialized, and it’s hard to say exactly where that money would come from. It won't come from the Wizards.

Yeah, I also wonder if this doesn't have some affect on how the Crawford thing goes... I'd imagine that camp was hoping to see Schlenk forced with a tougher decision that might be too tempting.

• Like 1

Just now, sturt said:

I think he can easily be projected to earn that, though, with some additional maturity/consistency. I just don't want us to be the incubator to find out whether that projection is right or not.

lol I feel ya!

• Like 1