• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

GOODBYE THJ!

JTB

Whew!

A few months ago I said he would get this kind of money but then I backed down when I was informed about the cap situations around the league. After the first few days of free agency it seemed that would be true as even Dion Waiters only got 4/52. But then the Knicks had to come be the Knicks.

Honestly if we traded Baze away and matched I wouldn't cry. But you simply can't have both of those contracts on the team. Bye THJ :/

• Like 3

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

Would rather pay him that amount than Baze... but I pray we learned something from that deal and let Tim go back to being under appreciated in NY while getting paid way too much to do it. 

Time for Bembry and Dorsey to step up! 

Actually, I think THJr will become a star in NY.  He and Porzingus will be a force in this league. 

• Like 1

Not a bad offer in this current NBA climate for a 25 year old player that's actually developing. This is what happens when you play the waiting game. You get desperate teams making sizeable offers because they missed out on the tier 1 players. Meanwhile, Schlenk has taken on almost $30m in salary for a 1st round pick and a prospect. Prepare for the bs show ladies and gentlemen. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Final_quest said:

More roster tear down.  Wish THJ the best.  Any chance NY will trade something back?

If you ask them enough times they just might throw in a 1st.  Seriously though it'd have to be a second and some dough.  Their roster is horrendous.

2 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

If you ask them enough times they just might throw in a 1st.  Seriously though it'd have to be a second and some dough.  Their roster is horrendous.

To be fair ours is awful. But I'm not sure they want to give up picks. But anything is possible.

Damn. The Atlanta Hawks Farm System Club. I hate this but this is due to Bazemore's bad contract. It is obvious that they can't move Baze's contract.  Damn!!!

FYI THJ and Melo didn't get along while he was there. That was part of the reason they traded him. THJ was getting on Melo for his lack of hustle/defense and was encouraging the other young players not to let Melo push them around. Either they have made up or Melo is about to be moved.

Edited by Wurider05
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Actually, I think THJr will become a star in NY.  He and Porzingus will be a force in this league. 

I'd bet you his FG %, 3 PT %, assists, and defensive metrics all decrease next season.  He'll see a boost in shots of course, scoring, and assists.  Who's coaching the Knicks now?  Hots?

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2