GOODBYE THJ!

JTB

I'm laughing at our roster right now. On the bright side a lottery pick is looking more realistic. Although I wouldn't match this, as of today this roster wouldn't scare most college teams.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, noble said:

I'm laughing at our roster right now. On the bright side a lottery pick is looking more realistic. Although I wouldn't match this, as of today this roster wouldn't scare most college teams.

Lol!.....I want to disagree with you so bad and come back with a good argument but unfortunately I can't!

thanks Schlenk...sh*t bag :dry:

• Like 1

Just now, JTB said:

Lol!.....I want to disagree with you so bad and come back with a good argument but unfortunately I can't!

thanks Schlenk...sh*t bag :dry:

LOL. That is what makes this so funny. The truth hurts. It's like Deadpool. Fake laugh hiding real pain.

• Like 1

I like THjr, but the Knicks can have that contract.  The 15% trade kicker will not allow flexibility.  If Baze wasn't here, I would def match it, but alas Baze is. 

Well I guess I've moved into the full tank support now.  Go get Luka Doncic!

• Like 1

• Admin
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

I like THjr, but the Knicks can have that contract.  The 15% trade kicker will not allow flexibility.  If Baze wasn't here, I would def match it, but alas Baze is. 

I wouldn't match if Baez wasn't here either ... it's a terrible contract.  He should have gotten something near 11 per year.  He is really a sixth man type and just an average one at that.  I wish him luck

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

So like custom jerseys are in sale for like $50. Might have too cop a Doncic early. 

8 minutes ago, noble said:

Our squad is worse than Brooklyn last year and sadly, there are some terrible rosters in the East. Look at Chicago but Atlanta might take the tank cake

• Like 3

Well the brightside of this is, the Hawks can keep Jamal Crawford because they can use his scoring off the bench.

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Our squad is worse than Brooklyn last year and sadly, there are some terrible rosters in the East. Look at Chicago but Atlanta might take the tank cake

Embrace the tank @NBASupes! We may not have any other choice.

• Like 1

Just now, marco102 said:

Well the brightside of this is, the Hawks can keep Jamal Crawford because they can use his scoring off the bench.

Embrace the tank @NBASupes! We may not have any other choice.

I been on the tank train since 2010. They caught me off guard for one season, Bud did his thing but it's time to hit rock bottom for two to three seasons. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

At some point, NBA teams are going to run out of cap Space.  The Hawks just have to wait until that moment and then bargain shop.

There was a podcast that stated that 60% of teams will be in the luxury tax next year.  Just wait this foolishness out, tank this year and go get some free agents next year.

Also, it seems THjr wanted to stick it to Budcox.  They gave Dennis 4 year /$70 extension so he made sure he got 4 yr / $71 million.

That $1 million is the middle finger to the Hawks.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 4

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

There was a podcast that stated that 60% of teams will be in the luxury tax next year.  Just wait this foolishness out, tank this year and go get some free agents next year.

Agreed!

• Like 1