• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

Delaney is so horrible i stopped yelling at my tv...I just shake my head and give him a blank stare whenever he touches the ball. Dude is so so so horrible ! 

Lol damn you Schlenk ! Delaney is part of the tank scheme isn’t he??? Well you surely signed the right guy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This team is pretty tankalious. I wanted a lost tonight and we got it. Road to the #1 overall pick in the 2018 NBA Draft. 

Had Dennis played big possiblity you’d be upset right now lol

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, JTB said:

Delaney is so horrible i stopped yelling at my tv...I just shake my head and give him a blank stare whenever he touches the ball. Dude is so so so horrible ! 

Lol damn you Schlenk ! Delaney is part of the tank scheme isn’t he??? Well you surely signed the right guy.

#WellActually, Sausage says, "don't blame me!"

Malcolmtent got signed under Budcox to a two-year guaranteed deal in July of last year.

I just wait 'til he finally does something right and then I'm like,

shocked_parks_recreation.gif

~lw3

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KB21 said:

The team could have rebuilt and fielded a competitive team.  

This is nothing but a 76ers style tank job.

The game was competitive. Without our starting PG and starting PF. You heard the plan, right? Aren’t you a doctor? You’re smarter than this. Seriously...

9 minutes ago, hazer said:

The game was competitive. Without our starting PG and starting PF. You heard the plan, right? Aren’t you a doctor? You’re smarter than this. Seriously...

If the plan was to intentionally lose games so the team gets a higher draft pick, then the plan was foolish from the very beginning.  It's enough of a reason to go ahead and fire Travis Schlenk for incompetence.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KB21 said:

If the plan was to intentionally lose games so the team gets a higher draft pick, then the plan was foolish from the very beginning.  It's enough of a reason to go ahead and fire Travis Schlenk for incompetence.  

:ahf::beathorse:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AHF said:

KB knows basically every champion dipped into the 20 win range and drafted their cornerstone(s) and that teams like the Grizzlies never win rings but he keeps pretending that we'd be champions if we just kept doing what we've been doing for the last decade but with an increasingly old and declining roster.  If he really believed that you could win like that he'd be giving us examples of what other champions won rings while avoiding the lottery.

Thus my facepalm and beating a dead horse emoji responses...

• Like 2