• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Draft needs?

gurpilo

We own 3 first round picks, I think our needs are a starting Big, hopefully a Center, a shooter, hopefully a SG and a backup Pg. Not considering 2nd round picks and FA signings next year should be

Dennis/BU PG from draft

SG from draft/Bembry

Prince/Brussino

Collins/Muscala

Ayton / Dedmon

I think would be feasibke to find a SG a middle of draft and a BU PG at the end of first round, our top pick should be Ayton, the new Tim Duncan.

Thoughts?

Collins is small to play Center, he looks much smaller than Lopez, Jokic, Jarrett Allen.... narrower too, he needs to add strength and muscle. He looks barely bigger than Prince and his wingspan is average, not even 7'... he is explosive, quick and have great motor, good instincts to play on he paint... reminds me Blake Griffin game but he is not a center, he cannot defend big centers, he is a PF and a very good one, no way he is a Center

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gurpilo said:

Collins is small to play Center, he looks much smaller than Lopez, Jokic, Jarrett Allen.... narrower too, he needs to add strength and muscle. He looks barely bigger than Prince and his wingspan is average, not even 7'... he is explosive, quick and have great motor, good instincts to play on he paint... reminds me Blake Griffin game but he is not a center, he cannot defend big centers, he is a PF and a very good one, no way he is a Center

He will eventually be a power forward, but due to his lack of defensive awareness and under developed perimeter game, he's a pick and roll center right now.  Once he gains a better feel for what his offensive and defensive responsibilities are as a power forward in this system, that's the position he will ultimately play.