• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Suns at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Dnice said:

Dorsey is starting for Kent today.

Play Dorsey more Bud! You need to evaluate what you have in him...Stop waisting time playing Delaney especially at the 2. Also stop waisting your time with that dude on the 10 day.  Play Dorsey and Taylor!

I’m gonna try to study Prince for some encouraging play.  I know his counting stats have been better lately.  Highlights show a better feel for his game.

Does Payton have any honest friends?  I wouldn’t go nowhere with dude outside of a barber shop.  At least he seems to have improved his court game in Phoenix.

Collins’ defensive awareness getting better each game.

Aint those the Tom Chambers era jerseys?  The design and colorway is crisp but they look weird without any side trimming.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, CBAreject said:

This is the most important regular season game the Hawks have played in years.  Yep, prove me wrong.  

Unfortunately it’s damn near impossible for the Hawks to lose this one.  They’re already dishing slick dimes and fast breaking, neither of which Phoenix can defend.  Dennis probably eyeing a career high.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Damn I didn’t know Cavanaugh had a seriously sprained ankle.  I’d rather watch him than Moose.

Taylor finishes too craftily not to have a bright future as a BU.

Somebody tell these boys they don’t need to be playing lockdown defense agains the Suns.

Great blown layup Morris, whoever you are.

Edited by benhillboy

3 minutes ago, Dnice said:

@benhillboy not quite that era of uniforms, the font in Phoenix is different.

True.  Chambers and them had the little spurs poking out the letters.

Chriss is pretty good challenging shots at the rim.

Wouldnt Len have been much better in a better situation?  I feel like he was on par with Jokic and Nurkic early on but he has no hope of being that good anymore.

Edited by benhillboy

11 minutes ago, Dnice said:

I don't wanna hear nique mention the former Deacon who played at Kansas! 

Man who you telling.  That fool made me break up with the Hawks for a minute.  He gained a little bit of favor for the job he did with Collins but not much.

Dennis down to .284 from three?  Damn! I knew he wouldn’t stay near .400 but .340 was realistic.  I’d lay off him and let him shoot all day too.  Never liked anything about his three ball outside of trajectory.

Tank Battle at Phillips ends at the half with equal casualties.  No one wins in war.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1