I think we should give Jontay Porter a look

Blunt91

I haven't really watched him play but I've seen some of his highlights. And it appears that this guy could have a lot of potential. He has shown flashes of an inside game and outside game and he's 6:11 to 2:40 and is only 18 years old. A year younger than his brother Michael Porter Jr   so would you take a flyer on this guy with either the Minnesota pick or the Rockets pick but I don't think he will last until 29 or 30 in the draft.

Edited by Blunt91
  • Like 3

I'm cool with nabbing him with the Wolves pick should it convey. A 6'11 post that is shooting 35% from 3 and 77% from the line to go along with 1.7 blocks in less than 25 min a game and is only 18 with a non lottery pick that would be a nice late pickup imo and would fit well with Collins on the floor. 

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, DBac said:

After what I saw today.. for sure give him a look with that Minnesota pick. Hope they slide all the way down to the 8 seed lol.

I’m starting to get a little worried about that pick. We need the Clippers  and Jazz to start losing so we can hope Minnesota drops some games without consequence. I also like what I see from this guy too.