• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk NCAA bracket challenge is back

capstone21

• Moderators
7 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The South just opened up considerably for Kentucky.   Almost a free pass to the Elite 8.

This UK team isn't good enough to walk over anybody and Virginia and Arizona weren't upset - they were pistol whipped and dropped down a well.  They got just destroyed.

Crazy side of the bracket.

• Moderators
On 3/17/2018 at 1:27 AM, lethalweapon3 said:

Hey, congratulations to Eric Musselman! The former Hawks assistant coach had a rough rise up the NBA ranks (including a Bud-style DUI arrest), but has settled well since those days and notched an NCAA win with Nevada last night!

~lw3

x2! Madness! Coach Muss comes back to Philips!

~lw3

• Moderators

Going into the Sweet Sixteen weekend, our good friend JayBirdHawk leads the pack with her Brilliant Bracket! Tied with @LongTimeFan and @AHF with 32 correct picks, a crazy-good number considering the weekend we just had!

My one saving grace with my scorched-earth bracket is I've managed to have three Final Four survivors... for now!

~lw3

• Like 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Going into the Sweet Sixteen weekend, our good friend JayBirdHawk leads the pack with her Brilliant Bracket! Tied with @LongTimeFan and @AHF with 32 correct picks, a crazy-good number considering the weekend we just had!

My one saving grace with my scorched-earth bracket is I've managed to have three Final Four survivors... for now!

~lw3

My bracket is just sad to look at

• Like 1

• Moderators
6 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Try to have Wild Guesses as good (36 out of 56) as @AHF's! We're down to an Elite 8 and AHF has 4 of them, including Friday winners Kansas, Duke and championship pick Nova tonight!

~lw3

My method wasn't too much more than rock, Chalk, Go Hawks!

(not a ton of upsets)

• Like 1