• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mikal Bridges

Hawk88

This guy reminds me a lot of Klay Thompson, a better defender probably not quite as good a shooter.  I guess if we get a top 3 pick we have to draft for best ceiling but if Mikal Bridges winds up being a player along the lines of Klay Thompson where do you think he should fall.  Around 5? Bridges looks like he may not have a  high enough ceiling but love his game. Helps you on both ends of the court.

Im really confused on Bagley, not sure where to put him.  Duke players can really burn you. And in the NBA games are won on perimeter shooting now.  That being said my rankings of the players for the Hawks are in this order.

1. Ayton

2. Doncic

3. Jaren Jackson

4. Bagley

5.Bamba

6. Bridges

Interested in comments

Hawk88

Edited by Hawk88
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Hawk88 said:

This guy reminds me a lot of Klay Thompson, a better defender probably not quite as good a shooter.  I guess if we get a top 3 pick we have to draft for best ceiling but if Mikal Bridges winds up being a player along the lines of Klay Thompson where do you think he should fall.  Around 5? Bridges looks like he may not have a  high enough ceiling but love his game. Helps you on both ends of the court.

Im really confused on Bagley, not sure where to put him.  Duke players can really burn you. And in the NBA games are won on perimeter shooting now.  That being said my rankings of the players for the Hawks are in this order.

1. Ayton

2. Doncic

3. Jaren Jackson

4. Bagley

5.Bamba

6. Bridges

Interested in comments

Hawk88

I like Mikal a lot if Hawks fall out of Top 5, feel like he'll go in the 7-10 range. I see Ayton, Bagley, Doncic, Porter, Bamba, and JJJ going before him.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, KB21 said:

Mikal Bridges is your Donovan Mitchell candidate this year.  He's going to go lower than he should because NBA types focus too much on how young a player is, but he is the likely Rookie of the Year in 2018-2019.  

Out of curiosity, what does your personal board look like at this point?  I know you've been high on Bridges, Doncic, JJJ, Carter and others at various points of the year.

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Out of curiosity, what does your personal board look like at this point?  I know you've been high on Bridges, Doncic, JJJ, Carter and others at various points of the year.

I’m getting IV fluids right now.  Had a gallbladder attack that took me out while in the clinic.  I’ll look at my spreadsheet when I get home.  

• Moderators
54 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I’m getting IV fluids right now.  Had a gallbladder attack that took me out while in the clinic.  I’ll look at my spreadsheet when I get home.  

Crap - hope you are ok @KB21

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I got mine taken out 7 years ago.  One of the worst pains I've ever felt in my life.  

It's in the family here, thankfully, haven't had it yet but before my mom had hers taken out a little over a decade ago, she got sooooooo sick and was jaundice before deciding to go to the ER.

Now the reason why it was the ER is a different story (and not money related, reluctance related). It could have been scheduled because she knew but wasn't. 

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I got mine taken out 7 years ago.  One of the worst pains I've ever felt in my life.  

My ultrasound was negative for stones and wall thickening, so I'll get a Hida scan with CCK now to test the ejection fraction and evaluate the function of the gallbladder.  

My LFTs were a little bumped, so I may have gotten a hold of a viral hepatitis sometime during the weekend while I was out of town..   I had nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and intense right upper quadrant pain on Monday.  That pain continued Tuesday, but the only thing I had eaten on Monday and Tuesday was a bowl of homemade chicken soup that my wife made.  I went to work at the clinic on Wednesday (I do urgent care), and I ended up almost passing out and getting IV Fluids before being sent home.

• Moderators
14 hours ago, KB21 said:

My ultrasound was negative for stones and wall thickening, so I'll get a Hida scan with CCK now to test the ejection fraction and evaluate the function of the gallbladder.  

My LFTs were a little bumped, so I may have gotten a hold of a viral hepatitis sometime during the weekend while I was out of town..   I had nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and intense right upper quadrant pain on Monday.  That pain continued Tuesday, but the only thing I had eaten on Monday and Tuesday was a bowl of homemade chicken soup that my wife made.  I went to work at the clinic on Wednesday (I do urgent care), and I ended up almost passing out and getting IV Fluids before being sent home.

Sorry to hear that KB.  Hope you get back to 100% before long.  

16 hours ago, KB21 said:

I'll keep you in my prayers KB21. Keep your head up my man.