• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Michael Porter Jr.

Hawk88

I'm watching highlights of this guy and I see a lot of hotdog, half trying.  I guess he is going against pretty marginal players in most highlight but he doesn't look very quick to me.  And he seems to walk around like he has a God Complex.  Anyone else getting bad vibes from  him?

On 3/28/2018 at 10:04 PM, KB21 said:

He can play above the rim, but he doesn't have elite lateral quickness nor the handle to play on the perimeter exclusively.  He needs to get bigger and stronger to be a stretch four in the NBA.

I’m not sure he will be able to consistently get his shot off down low or driving the basket. It’s a safe bet that he will be a effective perimeter scorer (14-15ppg) at minimum. What will make the difference is his ability to finish going to the rim. If he can’t take other 4s off the dribble and finish in traffic, he’ll only be 2nd/3rd option complimentary player at best. I don’t think he is a 3 or will be the type of guy who consistently brings the ball up the floor. What will also make a world of difference is if he can develop into a plus defender. The length is there so he could improve. Then you compound all of that with a back injury that I read has a 75% chance of causing problems in the future. I wouldn’t like that pick at all.

Edited by EazyRoc