• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Drafting Ayton, Bamba, Doncic, Bagley, JJJ or Leonard and LeBron

NBASupes

Drafting Ayton, Bamba, Doncic, Bagley, JJJ or Leonard and LeBron  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think Cleveland helps Bron move this time. Even more so if it is to a east coast team. I don't think Bron wants to face those west coast teams until the finals to be honest. If he bails on the Cavs again, which I don't think he is, his new team will have to create or have the cap space.

8 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

What is this? Fantasy island? We aren't getting lebron! Lol!

It's possible. More than just that, Leonard will agree to an ext in Atlanta. Knows Coach Bud, we would have the best bid for LeBron. Dedmon shoots threes. Resign Ersan back. Dennis goes back to his role where he's good at. Use the Minny pick to take someone for the future and build

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

It's possible. More than just that, Leonard will agree to an ext in Atlanta. Knows Coach Bud, we would have the best bid for LeBron. Dedmon shoots threes. Resign Ersan back. Dennis goes back to his role where he's good at. Use the Minny pick to take someone for the future and build

In other news...KB21 continues his assault of Hawksquawkers! Lol!

• Like 2

Just now, Peoriabird said:

In other news...KB21 continues his assault of Hawksquawkers! Lol!

Lol. Seriously, this is real. We would have to clear the cap space. We have 28 million. With this trade Leonard for #1 and Bazemore we will have Prince, our Minny and HOU 1st, and Collins.

First, if I am the Spurs I want Prince. I would ask them to swap their pick with HOU and give us Danny Green for Plumlee. 

We still need to clear 5 mil. We cut Taylor and trade Moose for cap space. That gives us enough for James. We might have to cut more because we are near the roster limit.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Lol. Seriously, this is real. We would have to clear the cap space. We have 28 million. With this trade Leonard for #1 and Bazemore we will have Prince, our Minny and HOU 1st, and Collins.

First, if I am the Spurs I want Prince. I would ask them to swap their pick with HOU and give us Danny Green for Plumlee. 

We still need to clear 5 mil. We cut Taylor and trade Moose for cap space. That gives us enough for James. We might have to cut more because we are near the roster limit.

Just stop it...Lebron did consider us when we had 4 all stars...let's just focus on building this team thru the 5 pick...we should be fine

19 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We have options. If we get Leonard, we can land a number of players. 

I hate to say it but the Hawks have never brought in a big time free agent. To think LeBron would be the first is wishful thinking, and that's putting it nicely. 

I think this is a no brainer. You get a top 5 player in Kawhi and Lebron, the best player in the world, who seems to be getting better with age, for some weird reason. Regardless of who you pick or what kind of potential they may have, you give everything up for the possibility of getting any one of those 2, let alone both. I would honestly be ok giving up every single pick this draft and next for even the chance of this scenario. 

That said, this is not happening, unfortunately....and I'll gladly eat crow if it does, with a big smile on my face, but I GUARANTEE it won't happen. Ah damn....here we go with the absolutes...

3 minutes ago, DS5 said:

I think this is a no brainer. You get a top 5 player in Kawhi and Lebron, the best player in the world, who seems to be getting better with age, for some weird reason. Regardless of who you pick or what kind of potential they may have, you give everything up for the possibility of getting any one of those 2, let alone both. I would honestly be ok giving up every single pick this draft and next for even the chance of this scenario. 

That said, this is not happening, unfortunately....and I'll gladly eat crow if it does, with a big smile on my face, but I GUARANTEE it won't happen. Ah damn....here we go with the absolutes...

Just believe my friend. If the Spurs want the pick, who's a better option for James? Shooters everywhere. Depth and he gets to play with a top 3-5 player in Leonard. Even with Wade, he wasn't top 5 no more, James had to carry them, not Leonard. This is wishful thinking but if it happens, oh my!

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

Just stop it...Lebron did consider us when we had 4 all stars...let just focus on building this team thru the 5 pick...we should be fine

We never had stars outside of Horford and LeBron don't think of Horford like that. LeBron likes superstars 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dragitoff said:

You're getting as bad as Diesel making the same proclamation/dream in 14 different threads and then starting a separate thread about it.  C'mon.  

Nope, I am telling you this is wishful thinking. Diesel will tell this is the best case option. I know things like LeBron must like the organization, the coaching, the personnel. I am more confident about Leonard but less about LeBron and I am not all that confident about either