• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I don't see a great deal of trades available for bad contracts with good picks involved

NBASupes

I was evaluating the draft classes and I don't see a lot of potential trades for picks in this upcoming draft. 

Almost all of the top ten wants to keep their pick this year. Cleveland might look to move it but the value they want just isn't out there for the #8 pick. 

11-15 has hope. LAC, Denver, and Washington could all move their pick to clear up a bad contract. But it's unlikely at this time. Denver could buyout Faried and might have interest in moving Plumlee. All signs point to them wanting to keep the pick but if their guys are off the board, maybe they look to clear space. LAC has one bad contract in Gallo but it's unlikely they will move him simply due to him being productive when healthy. Washington more than anyone needs to move their dead weight, Mahinmi. But it's unclear that they will as they need that pick just as bad. 

16-20: This is probably the lastest range Atlanta would take a bad contract.  Minnesota and Milwaukee could have interest. The Bucks have a bad contract in Henson as Televoic could retire this year. It's unlikely how they would do it but maybe a pick swap of the #17 for the #30 for Henson may interest the Bucks. Minny has Dieng who has a terrible deal. Teague has a bad deal but it's unlikely he will be moved as he's a need for them. The Dieng deal might need to be sweetened for Atlanta to take it. Maybe the #20 and a future lottery protected 1st. It's 3 years left after this season. 

All in all, it's not a lot of options.  A lot of teams have no interest in trading out of this draft for contracts this year at least in the top 10. Maybe even the top 13. 

• Like 1