• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would u?

bigjmw84

This inspired by the rumored interest in Bamba.

Trade #3 to Boston for Jaylen Brown #27 and Next year's 1st(SAC)

Trade Dennis Schröder/Bembry/#34 to Orlando for Bismack Byombo and #6

6th: Wendell Carter C

19th:Donte Divincienzo SG

27th:Keita Bates Diop SF

30:Jalen Brunson PG

PG:Delaney/Brunson

SG:Brown/Divincienzo

SF:Prince/Baze/Diop

PF:Collins/Muscalla/

C:Carter/Byombo/Plumlee

• Admin

Its not even a low ball ... Brown is near or at a number 3 pick .. Sac's pick next year will prob be a top 5 and this year's 3 especially Bamba is not worth Brown AND next year's top 5 (even potentially 1) pick ...

Personally I think Brown is better then Bamba.  Actually Bamba rates probably 5 or 6 on my draft board.  

Just now, capstone21 said:

Its not even a low ball ... Brown is near or at a number 3 pick .. Sac's pick next year will prob be a top 5 and this year's 3 especially Bamba is not worth Brown AND next year's top 5 (even potentially 1) pick ...

Personally I think Brown is better then Bamba.  Actually Bamba rates probably 5 or 6 on my draft board.  

Dang 5th or 6th? I know You don’t like Trae so it’s gotta be..

Ayton

Doncic

Bagley

Porter

?

• Admin
21 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Dang 5th or 6th? I know You don’t like Trae so it’s gotta be..

Ayton

Doncic

Bagley

Porter

?

I actually don't mind JJJ ... I am just hoping us or Sac/Phx takes Doncic and it will all be moot anyway.  

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, capstone21 said:

I'm not interested in trading with Boston.  I don't trust that those guys aren't system players for Brad. 

How do you figure Sac will be top 5 next year?  They were slotted at the 7th draft spot to end  the season but miraculously jumped to #2.  They won't be trying to tank.

• Admin
6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm not interested in trading with Boston.  I don't trust that those guys aren't system players for Brad. 

How do you figure Sac will be top 5 next year?  They were slotted at the 7th draft spot to end  the season but miraculously jumped to #2.  They won't be trying to tank.

They aren't trying to tank but they are a bad team regardless ... my point was more that brown and this potential lottery pick would never get done.  That is more value then our pick ... Brown and 27 or Brown and something else ... sure but we won't get him and the Sac pick.

NEVER deal with Bahst'n. Keep the 3rd and snag whoever's left of Ayton, Doncic, or Bagley. Wouldn't kill me if they took Bamba there either. Trade Schröder and rest of picks to get back into Top 10 and take Bamba, Young, JJJ, Porter, Sexton, or Bridges.

12 hours ago, hazer said:

NEVER deal with Bahst'n. Keep the 3rd and snag whoever's left of Ayton, Doncic, or Bagley. Wouldn't kill me if they took Bamba there either. Trade Schröder and rest of picks to get back into Top 10 and take Bamba, Young, JJJ, Porter, Sexton, or Bridges.

If Schlloyd can walk away from this draft with Ayton/Young, Doncic/Bamba, Bagley/Sexton, Bamba/Porter, or ANY combination of that Tier 1 and Tier 2, we're set. Team that with Printz and J-Bap, bring in a star via trade/FA ('19-'20), and HOT-domighty.

On 5/31/2018 at 4:26 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Sacramento's problem is that they keep trying to build through the draft, without acquiring the offensive engine of a player that you can build around first.   If they believe that Trae Young was worthy of the #2 pick, you have to take him . . . even if you have D'Aaron Fox on the team.

Currently, the best offensive player on the team, unbelievably, is Zach Randolph.