• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What happened to the Squawk?

Sothron

• Premium Member

It looks completely different and the topics/text is way too small for me to read. I don't even see my profile options at the top. Is there a way to choose a skin to look how the site was looking up to today?

• Premium Member

I'm on my desktop, using the same Firefox type browser (Seamonkey) that I have always used. It looked fine last night when I went to bed around 1am on Saturday. I come back today a few minutes ago and the site looks completely different. There's that disgusting volt green everywhere and the topic titles are in very small text. There's nothing at the top right that showed my profile and profile options, just create new content. When I created this thread and in this response the text is very small to read. What the heck?

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'm on my desktop, using the same Firefox type browser (Seamonkey) that I have always used. It looked fine last night when I went to bed around 1am on Saturday. I come back today a few minutes ago and the site looks completely different. There's that disgusting volt green everywhere and the topic titles are in very small text. There's nothing at the top right that showed my profile and profile options, just create new content. When I created this thread and in this response the text is very small to read. What the heck?

@kg01‘s idea of a sick trick no doubt.

• Like 1

• Moderators

The tabs (Home/Activity/etc.) have been there since the last redesign a couple years ago, so maybe it's a Firefox thing. I only have Chrome on this laptop so I'll have to check on another to see how the pages look on Firefox/Edge.

The only major feature change by Admin was shifting the Monthly Donations bar (in Soth's favorite color of green, heehee) from the side to right above the forum pages. I suppose that is what's throwing things off for you and a few others.

~lw3

• Moderators

^ just checked on another friend's computer and the site looks like it's in working order on Firefox.

@Sothron, this is probably not the fix, but try clearing your Internet cache and see if anything fixes itself. Also, if you have a past link that uses the non-secured prefix "http://", modify the link to "https://" and see if that helps.

~lw3

• Like 1

Everything looks the same to me. Only thing that changed since the recent crash is now I only have 10 likes in a 24-hr period, you can’t see who likes your posts, and there’s no editing of posts. Graphics? Same as always.

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, hazer said:

Everything looks the same to me. Only thing that changed since the recent crash is now I only have 10 likes in a 24-hr period, you can’t see who likes your posts, and there’s no editing of posts. Graphics? Same as always.

Same

• Premium Member

Cleared the cache, nothing. I am using the https version already. Literally nothing on my end changed from 1am this morning to 1pm this afternoon. Something happened between then to make this site change the way it did. I can't stand the way it looks now, the posts are almost stamp sized and the text is tiny.

• Admin
44 minutes ago, hazer said:

Weird as I can also see who likes a post too