• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What happened to the Squawk?

Sothron

• Moderators

The Theme drop-down is magically back for us Desktop users as well! (My hunch: Invision messed with something on a macro-level and Admin brought it back). I will note, though, that it appears we're doing away with the ole red-and-blue skin design, so @Sothron, you're going to have to learn to love the Volt Green, at least until Koonin decides to switch the team color scheme to Peach or something.

Also discovered that our Twitter scroll is coming back! It threw off my screen view yesterday, so I'm checking into that as well.

Let's Go Hawks!

~lw3

• Premium Member

The current DEFAULT DO NOT EDIT version is still different from what I had before. It is blue and white but mostly looks the same. Most importantly the posts and text are not tiny. If that option goes away and the only theme option is the horrible red/green tiny posts and text then I will be forced to retire as a poster here. I'm not going to zoom in and out of every post just for this site and have to resize my browser for the entire rest of the internet. That's simply absurd to be honest.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Sothron said:

The current DEFAULT DO NOT EDIT version is still different from what I had before. It is blue and white but mostly looks the same. Most importantly the posts and text are not tiny. If that option goes away and the only theme option is the horrible red/green tiny posts and text then I will be forced to retire as a poster here. I'm not going to zoom in and out of every post just for this site and have to resize my browser for the entire rest of the internet. That's simply absurd to be honest.

This helps to know! I didn't bother trying the DO NOT EDIT Theme but it's good that it displays at a view-able text size for you. I'll ask Admin to keep it around (may have been his intention, anyway, and I perhaps got too presumptive earlier), but will note your concerns with the "Hawksquawk Default" (red-and-green) theme's text size remain.

FWIW, my Chrome browser keeps the size for any page wherever I last left it, rather than changing every other website's, which would indeed be cumbersome. For example, with the new Tweet scroll on the right I had to shrink my page this morning from 90%, where it's been for awhile, to 75%. Everything else non-Squawk is at 100% unless I specified something else. Not sure if there are settings in Firefox that keeps non-Squawk pages and tabs at your preferred viewing size.

~lw3

• Like 1