• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2018 Free Agency, July 1st....let the games begin

JayBirdHawk

5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Magic got HIV from a transsexual female (biological male) just like Charlie Sheen did. It may not be politically correct to say, but the truth is men hardly ever get HIV from vaginal sex in the Western world. Men get from HIV from other men. It has to do with the higher viral load of HIV in semen and the much higher rates of transmission during anal sex. But luckily for those guys with today's antiviral meds they can live healthy long lives.

Wow, I thought he got it from anal intercourse with a woman. Did not have a clue about Charlie Sheen. I don't keep up with Hollywood, I guess that makes me the perfect small market fan.

27 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Noel to the Thunder for two years ... backup center was a big need last year

Favors resigned with the Jazz for two years (surprised at this one).

We still have a lot of three point shooting guards out there.

• Moderators

The most head-scratching move for me is Paul George returning to OKC.  The fit was so bad for that roster last year (mostly due to Carmelo) and he was marginalized on offense pretty badly.  Crazy to me that he would buy in to that with no foreseeable path to a ring.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

The most head-scratching move for me is Paul George returning to OKC.  The fit was so bad for that roster last year (mostly due to Carmelo) and he was marginalized on offense pretty badly.  Crazy to me that he would buy in to that with no foreseeable path to a ring.

They are going to try to trade Carmelo. Good luck with that. That trade not Sam Presti's finest hour.

1 minute ago, AHF said:

Max money and security. I heard Brian Windshorst crying about it; saying George should do two year deals like Durant. The others on the show made two good points. #1- George knows what it feels like to think his career might be over. #2- George does not have the endorsement money that Durant and Bron do.

Some of Windshorst's crying was George did the opposite of what he predicted. Staying with the Thunder. And of course him thinking damn, if we ( Cavs ) could have got George last season, Bron may have stayed. Brian's whole argument for the past year is George was a waste to go after; just another incorrect prediction by an ESPN reporter :biggrin:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

They are going to try to trade Carmelo. Good luck with that. That trade not Sam Presti's finest hour.

Maybe ship him out to Philly ? I can’t see them dealing with a Western Conf. team and Philly could use another scorer.

7 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

Maybe ship him out to Philly ? I can’t see them dealing with a Western Conf. team and Philly could use another scorer.

He will be bought out, and he will then sign with the Lakers.

4 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Lebron needs shooters not players like Rondo and way overpaid at 9 million

9 mill to backup LOnzo? Wow. Or is Lonzo on the move?

6 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Lebron needs shooters not players like Rondo and way overpaid at 9 million

KCP/Kuzma/Lopez.. Thats his shooters. :biggrin: Klay in 2019 perhaps? lol. Strange

• Admin
5 minutes ago, terrell said:

9 mill to backup LOnzo? Wow. Or is Lonzo on the move?

You don't bring Rondo in to start ... he is a good distributor but that's all he really does well nowadays.... he doesn't defend, shoot or bring a great attitude which makes this signing at such a large amount so surprising.    

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

KCP/Kuzma/Lopez.. Thats his shooters. :biggrin: Klay in 2019 perhaps? lol. Strange

ugh, if thats your shooters there is trouble.  Lopez isn't on the team

2 hours ago, capstone21 said:

Favors resigned with the Jazz for two years (surprised at this one).

That could open the door to putting a lot of pressure on the Jazz if someone makes a strong offer to Exum.

8 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I have no idea what the Lakers are doing.  This is like a bad show of LeBron and Friends.  Robert Pelinka has been demoted with LeBron taking over as GM.

And LBJ will still lead the superfriends to the Playoffs. lol. 

• Admin
1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

That could open the door to putting a lot of pressure on the Jazz if someone makes a strong offer to Exum.

18 million per year ... way overpay.  He is a nice/solid role player who actually doesn't fit well next to Gobert