• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2018 Free Agency, July 1st....let the games begin

JayBirdHawk

LBJ signed a 4 yr deal. He never signs longterm like that. hes ending his career in LA, and He has 4 yrs to make it happen. And that dude can play with anybody, so Im not really worried about Rondo/Lance or whoever they sign. lol. Kawhi we be a Laker by next yr. No doubt..

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Congrats on becoming a fan of the Lakers yesterday...now...skeet skeet

It's been that way (typical Laker's fans) for the fifty years that I can remember anyway.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

So far they got a athletic brainless moron who can't shoot (McGee), a crackpot who can't shoot (Lance) and a knucklehead who can't shoot (Rondo).... What a weird combo to surround Lebron with

Rondo is there to accidentally injure Curry with his awkwardness. Mcgee will do the same to Durant and Lance will blow in Klay’s war and make the little biznatch cry and run to his dad to make everything better.

F the scrubs. I’m on team whoever beats them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thomas said:

It's been that way (typical Laker's fans) for the fifty years that I can remember anyway.

Agreed. I saw a guy in the gym earlier today with a Lakers shirt on...granted it looked old and thus he was trying to prove to the world that he’s been a fan. ? That’s fine considering I’m in LA right now. 

Tell you the truth I’m hoping the Lakers knock out the Warriors. Only bad thing about that is Kerr’s incessant whining about how things weren’t fair...and Klay crying like he did after game 5 in 2016 in okc...he was literally about to cry like a baby I kid you not.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, terrell said:

LBJ signed a 4 yr deal. He never signs longterm like that. hes ending his career in LA, and He has 4 yrs to make it happen. And that dude can play with anybody, so Im not really worried about Rondo/Lance or whoever they sign. lol. Kawhi we be a Laker by next yr. No doubt..

He will end his career back in Cleveland.

Laker's banking on LeBron keeping Rondo in line for a seriously big run...similar to MJ and Rodman, KG and Rondo not too long ago. That strategy has worked before but I don't gamble... so...

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I saw a guy in the gym earlier today with a Lakers shirt on

My almost perfect wife wears an Ole Miss sweatshirt at times but we know deep in our hearts in college ball it's only Georgia, Dawgs that is. So I understand the lack of trust for a piece of LAL cloth in LA. Very determined old Hawk's fan here trying to power through. 

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

My almost perfect wife wears an Ole Miss sweatshirt at times but we know deep in our hearts in college ball it's only Georgia, Dawgs that is. So I understand the lack of trust for a piece of LAL cloth in LA. Very determined old Hawk's fan here trying to power through. 

I'll pray for your wife.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, kg01 said:

You talkin' to ghosts now?   You know @Sothron abandoned us to go full-on teen wolf.  Thas messed up, sapphron.  I thought we was boys. :cry:

I'm still here but not posting until I can contribute something other than my abject hatred of our idiotic ownership and GM. We will always be boys. :p

I don't get the Rondo signing. They already have a guy that dishes assists but cant shoot in Lonzo Ball. They must planning on trading Ball, why else would you sign Rondo? LeBron is going to be on the worst shooting team of his career, good luck beating Steph, Klay and KD with a bunch of ball dominant brickers.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KB21 said:

He will end his career back in Cleveland.

Maybe a one day deal to retire as a Cav. But I don't see him playing another game in a Cavs uniform.

I remember Lebron completely walking past Dan Gilbert after they eliminated the Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals.

They dispise each other.

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'm still here but not posting until I can contribute something other than my abject hatred of our idiotic ownership and GM. We will always be boys. :p

There he is! You get kg bird Mac gray mace and everyone to come back and u leave us? ? I kid! I feel you I still think Doncic is gonna be awesome. I just think Trae is as well.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I'll pray for your wife.

Thanks for that but know that our Dog and Cat Vet is a State alumni. She's incredible and her daughter plans on MSU Vet school just like her Mom. Keeping it all SEC...you know. 

7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I don't get the Rondo signing. They already have a guy that dishes assists but cant shoot in Lonzo Ball. They must planning on trading Ball, why else would you sign Rondo? LeBron is going to be on the worst shooting team of his career, good luck beating Steph, Klay and KD with a bunch of ball dominant brickers.

Good luck to the Lakers trying to trade Lonzo.

Teams already know that they'd be getting Lavar in a package deal.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Teams already know that they'd be getting Lavar in a package deal.

Untradeable if thats the case and who would think otherwise, really

• Like 1

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Express your opinions. Not everyone has to be a cool aid drinker.

Not according to several posters in one thread that said if you don't want Acie Law 2.0 aka Young on the team you should quit posting on the site.