• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2018 Free Agency, July 1st....let the games begin

JayBirdHawk

11 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Thanks for that but know that our Dog and Cat Vet is a State alumni. She's incredible and her daughter plans on MSU Vet school just like her Mom. Keeping it all SEC...you know. 

We do have the best vet school.

• Like 1

Just now, Sothron said:

Not according to several posters in one thread that said if you don't want Acie Law 2.0 aka Young on the team you should quit posting on the site.

Well I have your back. I don't know why some people are offended by differences of opinion.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, KB21 said:

We do have the best vet school.

Will say our Vet from your school has saved our Canis more than once and more than just one of our four legged family members as well.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, smoove31210 said:

Boy stooooppppp!!!! I been a Lakers fan since BEFORE Kobe!

Welp.  Congrats on getting LeBron.  It must be nice to be in a market where you can always get superstars looking to join you even when you would otherwise not even be in the conversation for the playoffs.  The Hawks will never have that luxury but it definitely makes cap space a much more valuable asset for a team like LA.

You guys won't contend this year but next year opens the door on that.

1 hour ago, capstone21 said:

So far they got a athletic brainless moron who can't shoot (McGee), a crackpot who can't shoot (Lance) and a knucklehead who can't shoot (Rondo).... What a weird combo to surround Lebron with

Lol, what a bizarre timeline. In the words of @benhillboy, you gotta goon it up sometimes. That or LeBron's rumored Space Jam 2 is going to be a reality TV show and they want to infuse it with endless Shaqtin-a-fool moments.

• Premium Member
50 minutes ago, terrell said:

LBJ signed a 4 yr deal. He never signs longterm like that. hes ending his career in LA, and He has 4 yrs to make it happen. And that dude can play with anybody, so Im not really worried about Rondo/Lance or whoever they sign. lol. Kawhi we be a Laker by next yr. No doubt..

He signed 4 years because of the 38 year rule. Can't sign a 4 year max if you'll be older than 38 years by the end of the deal or something like that.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'm still here but not posting until I can contribute something other than my abject hatred of our idiotic ownership and GM. We will always be boys. :p

..and girl. Take your time Soth.

29 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

There he is! You get kg bird Mac gray mace and everyone to come back and u leave us? ? I kid! I feel you I still think Doncic is gonna be awesome. I just think Trae is as well.

Seems like it no.....lololololol.

• Like 1