• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2018 Free Agency, July 1st....let the games begin

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
Just now, EazyRoc said:

I don’t know the Spurs have been on a pretty ugly run without Kawhi.

They did lose their MVP and still make the playoffs in a tough West but I hear you that the whole fallout with Kawhi has been ugly.

Just now, AHF said:

They did lose their MVP and still make the playoffs in a tough West but I hear you that the whole fallout with Kawhi has been ugly.

That’s what I meant to say. Not the games itself, but how they handled Kawhi. Just moving too fast.

On July 2, 2018 at 3:28 PM, bleachkit said:

It has to do with the higher viral load of HIV in semen and the much higher rates of transmission during anal sex

You had me at "hello." Lol

gotta be careful talking like that around here; might entice @Spud2nique or @kg01 to start sending PMs with pics and such.

but seriously, when are the Hawks gonna make a move? Should I just resign myself to be like @sturt and @Sothron and just not watch this season? Very underwhelming thus far in terms of FA and SL for us Hawks fans.

• Like 1

Only the Kings...that's a serious overpay 

They're giving up on Buddy already?

I've seen Kings fans say that Hield is better suited to a 6th man role. I'd say at this point LaVine is too, but I guess when your days are numbered as a GM you don't have to worry as much about the long term consequences.