• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2018 Free Agency, July 1st....let the games begin

JayBirdHawk

2 hours ago, LamarHampton said:

You had me at "hello." Lol

gotta be careful talking like that around here; might entice @Spud2nique or @kg01 to start sending PMs with pics and such.

but seriously, when are the Hawks gonna make a move? Should I just resign myself to be like @sturt and @Sothron and just not watch this season? Very underwhelming thus far in terms of FA and SL for us Hawks fans.

:dirty_love:what up @LamarHampton

:married: Kings saved us from LaVine! I mean in case Slink was gonna be stupid.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Oh schnap, Bulls match per Woj.  SAC dodges a bullet.

Wtf! That fast ??

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Dang, I can't be Woj?  And everybody knows you're the resident fatty.

? no u r ... I’m sorry it’s hot here I got nothing but ur overall body fat % is like..a lot higher than mine so..

ps If ur woj in this game who is David Aldridge? 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Kyle SLO MO Anderson with the 37 million over 4 year contract with Memphis ... another overpay but that’s what u got to do with restricted free agents

Sorry just saw you had posted it. What the heck is going on in San Antonio? I don’t get it. Pop was literally like a pop to Tony Parker...the Kawhi thing, and now SLO MO? Like is this something bigger that will come out later like in a couple of months or years? Like a big ole sex ranch investigation and we find out that Spurs were involved with prostitution and gambling at a joint outside the skirts of San Antonio ran by @LamarHampton and supervised by @kg01 featuring @JayBirdHawk...

Whatever it is...it’s weird and a$$ backwards!!!!

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

How much?

4 year 37 mill...actually a reasonable contract these days for his abilities.

• Like 3

• Admin
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Sorry just saw you had posted it. What the heck is going on in San Antonio? I don’t get it. Pop was literally like a pop to Tony Parker...the Kawhi thing, and now SLO MO? Like is this something bigger that will come out later like in a couple of months or years? Like a big ole sex ranch investigation and we find out that Spurs were involved with prostitution and gambling at a joint outside the skirts of San Antonio ran by @LamarHampton and supervised by @kg01 featuring @JayBirdHawk...

I bet Manu is going to retire too... ending that era.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Pops isn’t far behind

• Like 1

1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

I bet Manu is going to retire too... ending that era.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Pops isn’t far behind

That’s sad. Out of the Lakers/Celtics/Pistons of the 80’s..Bulls of the 90’s and Lakers of the 2000’s..they are the only team with a 25-30 year run that I didn’t mind at all and respected greatly. 

Just now, Vol4ever said:

I lost all respect I had for pops.

Why?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

They lost their “winning culture” lol. More like, Kawhi was already antsy about leaving an increasingly talentless team. Now he’s about to roll and the Spurs are about to rebuild too.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s sad. Out of the Lakers/Celtics/Pistons of the 80’s..Bulls of the 90’s and Lakers of the 2000’s..they are the only team with a 25-30 year run that I didn’t mind at all and respected greatly. 

Why?

Dumb political stuff.  

2 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

They lost their “winning culture” lol. More like, Kawhi was already antsy about leaving an increasingly talentless team. Now he’s about to roll and the Spurs are about to rebuild too.

Spurs tanking? lol

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Spurs can match offer if they choose to.

Tony wanted more playing time but with Murray and the White kid whol killed the Hawks in SL there wasn't going to be playing time for TP.

Pop has always been ok with telling his players go get their money when Spurs can't pay them, did so with Boban and Simmonds.