• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Bets Thread

AHF

7 minutes ago, hazer said:

Safe to say this lesson learned: Nate is the least rookie-playing coach in the league 😑

What up Haze? Long time! Wait, you lost? When does the avatar operation take place? :sarcastic:

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

I’m currently taking bets on the Hawks making the top 🔝 6 in the East.

Anyone think otherwise, @ me 

@benhillboy what do that stat heads think? :laugh1: @bleachkit

Guessing the majority of us think we are a top 6 team in the East so.. perhaps nobody hits me up for this. Understandable.

13 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m currently taking bets on the Hawks making the top 🔝 6 in the East.

Anyone think otherwise, @ me 

@benhillboy what do that stat heads think? :laugh1: @bleachkit

Guessing the majority of us think we are a top 6 team in the East so.. perhaps nobody hits me up for this. Understandable.

Vegas got their odds to win the ‘ship at 7th in the East.  I have no idea.

Jaylen Brown could demand a trade by Christmas and injuries affect seeding and playoff outcomes way too much in a league with as few players as the NBA.  Ain’t nobody changing my avatar again except OO or Schlenk lol.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Ain’t nobody changing my avatar again except OO or Schlenk lol.

Nice. That’s pretty cool. So if you were Jordan, I was like Iverson, the one to really break you off some.. :aaa: 

ps You’re not Mike don’t get a big head 😂 

pps 7th???? In the East? So they are saying we are gonna be in the play in?image.gif.0bea98c4f6664ce50fe2c4746369c4a3.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

The latest bet is a 3 way on whether Jalen Johnson averages 20 mpg for the Hawks.  

If Jalen averages 20 mpg in the 2022-23 season, then @sturt wins and gets control of my avatar for 2 weeks and @Packfill's avatar for 2 weeks.

If Jalen averages less than 20 mpg in the 2022-23 season, then I get control of his avatar for 2 weeks and Packfill gets it for 2 weeks.

This is another one of those bets where I am rooting for myself to lose because I think if JJ averages 20 mpg it will speak volumes about how successful his development is coming along!

20 hours ago, AHF said:

The latest bet is a 3 way on whether Jalen Johnson averages 20 mpg for the Hawks.  

If Jalen averages 20 mpg in the 2022-23 season, then @sturt wins and gets control of my avatar for 2 weeks and @Packfill's avatar for 2 weeks.

If Jalen averages less than 20 mpg in the 2022-23 season, then I get control of his avatar for 2 weeks and Packfill gets it for 2 weeks.

This is another one of those bets where I am rooting for myself to lose because I think if JJ averages 20 mpg it will speak volumes about how successful his development is coming along!

I guess I am going to need to get an avatar before the end of the season!

• Haha 3

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I don’t know about him but I’m a big Zion guy, whatchu got?

We had a bet whether Zion would average 7 assists a game this year.  I was on the “no” side of that bet.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

@AHF I found a guy in the halls by the name of @macdaddy. He and I would like to make a squawk bet official if we may.

Simple bet:

NFL- Better overall record between the Detroit Lions 🦁 and the Atlanta Falcons.

Spud has the lions. Mac with the dirty birds from the ATL. 

Winner changes loser’s avatar for 1 month.

signature: Anthony “Spud” Webb 

🤝 

• Like 3

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@AHF I found a guy in the halls by the name of @macdaddy. He and I would like to make a squawk bet official if we may.

Simple bet:

🤝 

it's on. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
On 9/9/2022 at 10:59 AM, Spud2nique said:

Simple bet:

🤝 

On 9/9/2022 at 11:29 AM, macdaddy said:

it's on. 

Good stuff!  Added to the original post that summarizes all the bets in the thread.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

We're off to a great start there @Spud2nique.    I hope this bet doesn't end up being 'best loser' type. 

I'm still encouraged that the falcons, who were 10 point underdogs, basically dominated the game until the 4th when it seemed they almost deliberately blew it. 

We both played well but you guys played much better for all the predictions for sure. I was watching and hoping Koo could get enough time to kick it off without pressure. That was a tough one for sure. 

Hopefully, better weeks ahead for both squads.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
52 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

We're off to a great start there @Spud2nique.    I hope this bet doesn't end up being 'best loser' type. 

I'm still encouraged that the falcons, who were 10 point underdogs, basically dominated the game until the 4th when it seemed they almost deliberately blew it. 

15 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

We both played well but you guys played much better for all the predictions for sure. I was watching and hoping Koo could get enough time to kick it off without pressure. That was a tough one for sure. 

Hopefully, better weeks ahead for both squads.

Falcons could have been halfway thru their projected win total of 2 games if they actually played the 4th quarter yesterday 🙄 .

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

@Spud2nique and @JayBirdHawk on whether OO grabs the starting job this season:

On 10/25/2022 at 4:18 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Here's the deal. 

You win if Cap is benched for OO to start.

You win if Cap is traded and OO gets to start.

I win otherwise.

On 10/25/2022 at 5:47 PM, Spud2nique said:

Make my avatar pretty! :laugh1:

I'm adding this one to the list but I don't actually see what is at stake.  I know it is an avatar bet but for how long?

@Spud2nique  @JayBirdHawk - Sorry if I missed it but please let me know.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, AHF said:

@Spud2nique and @JayBirdHawk on whether OO grabs the starting job this season:

I'm adding this one to the list but I don't actually see what is at stake.  I know it is an avatar bet but for how long?

@Spud2nique  @JayBirdHawk - Sorry if I missed it but please let me know.

I'll let @Spud2nique decide how long he will keep his new avi. :grin:

• Haha 1