• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Bets Thread

AHF

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

🤤 

Guess we need to start getting creative:

ahf / kb21 - Will the Hawks finish with a bottom 5 record in 2020-21?  - Winner:   ?? (avatar bet)  (Note:  Confirmed that the bet is on after the Hawks' 2020 trades)

spud / benhillboy - Will the Hawks make the playoffs in 2020-21? -  Winner:  ?? (avatar bet)

• Haha 1

• Moderators
On 5/7/2021 at 3:55 PM, KB21 said:

What avatar do I need to use.

Let me know if you've got any issues but I threw it in for you since the last time we had some technical issues getting it loaded up.  

• Haha 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Let me know if you've got any issues but I threw it in for you since the last time we had some technical issues getting it loaded up.  

Lol.   How long does he have to wear that?   Looks great.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Lol.   How long does he have to wear that?   Looks great.

One month so starting today May 10 means he can remove it on June 10.  Not that he'd ever want to do so.  Probably his new permanent avatar.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

So no posts from KB for a month huh?   Just kidding.  That's good sportsmanship.  

He's not the type to be that insecure.  I'm hoping we'll see a bit more of him with the playoffs around.  

4 hours ago, AHF said:

He's not the type to be that insecure.  I'm hoping we'll see a bit more of him with the playoffs around.  

Yeah.  I'm finding it is a little bit harder to post as much with the new practice starting to build up and dealing with the baby. 

P.S.  I still don't believe in tanking just so you know.  

Edited by KB21
  • Like 1

• Moderators
14 hours ago, KB21 said:

Yeah.  I'm finding it is a little bit harder to post as much with the new practice starting to build up and dealing with the baby. 

Those are good reasons!  Nothing as life changing for me as our first child.  

On the PS...trust me.  I know.

• Like 1

• Moderators
16 hours ago, KB21 said:

Congrats!  Good luck with both.

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, KB21 said:

This is actually our fourth.  We had been going through the adoption process and got a call from a local family attorney last July that I had done some placement exams for free of charge.  A mother had come in and wanted to give up a baby boy for adoption.  She was due in 3 weeks.  We agreed to do it, and 2 days later, we get the call at 11PM that the mother is in labor.  After the fact, we find out that the baby boy has a genetic disorder called Patau Syndrome, or Trisomy 13, so that's a little bit extra to deal with.  This was all happening while I was finishing out my contract with a hospital system and trying to get this clinic started.  My beard has gotten a little bit grayer over the past 9 months.  LOL!

We have 3 so definitely felt each one was a bit more but not as big a change as the first one.  Any extra to deal with definitely adds to that and the startup of a business is a lot extra.  Hope you have settled in at this point.  

Definitely wish the best for you and your son (and the rest of the family)!