• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

Grin!  Those big guys blink and he's gone.  Problem:  How does these giants defend him without fouling?  And, he can put the ball in the basket, can't he! 

I'll bet he hits a high % of his free throws too.  He will bring some extra excitement to summer league!

:approved:

• Like 2

Might have to update my handle soon from spud2nique to Robinson2prinz!

This kid is electric ⚡️ When you watch the little fellas doing the same things but for some reason it’s more exciting. This kid has a great eye too..he did like a half court underhand swing pass to a guy standing right under the hoop for a layin. Nice clips I hope he somehow sticks even though it’s a longshot. If anyone in the league gets a spud it better be us!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AHF said:

@Spud2nique was having heart palpitations figuring out which of his exes was coming calling for paternity money!  :eek:

? seriously! Cruel cruel joke to start the day guys! Luckily all my x’s live in Texas...

no, he’s not my x @kg01 but very funny...

Wonder if we run Trae and Junior out at the same time in summer league. I think we’d outrun everyone.

• Like 2

Summer league schedule: 

(Utah Jazz Summer League)
July 2: (7 p.m. ET) - Atlanta vs. Memphis (NBA TV)
July 3: (7 p.m. ET) - Atlanta vs. San Antonio (NBA TV)
July 5: (9 p.m. ET ) - Atlanta vs. Utah (NBA TV) 

(Las Vegas Summer League)
July 7: (5:30 p.m. ET) - Hawks vs. Knicks (ESPN) 
July 8: (5:30 p.m. ET) - Hawks vs. Blazers (ESPN2) 
July 10: (6:00 p.m. ET) - Hawks vs. Bulls (NBA TV)

• Like 4

Can’t wait.  Looking for Taylor, Bap, and Dorsey to take big steps. 

I used to like the Mavs but the buildup of buffoonery from Cuban and the indifference to tanking from Carlisle has come to a head with holding Doncic out of SL.  F&@k how much basketball he’s played, the doctor just cut his damn umbilical cord.

I love the way he did those running jump shots where it was almost like a little kid doing a half-court heave, but it wasn't because he didn't have range.  That kid got hella range!  It was definitely a shot he practiced since he did it half a dozen times in that video.  

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Can’t wait.  Looking for Taylor, Bap, and Dorsey to take big steps. 

I used to like the Mavs but the buildup of buffoonery from Cuban and the indifference to tanking from Carlisle has come to a head with holding Doncic out of SL.  F&@k how much basketball he’s played, the doctor just cut his damn umbilical cord.

Doncic has played nearly twice as many games as the college guys.  Doncic ended his season on May 20.  Young ended his season more than two months earlier on March 15.  This is not a big deal.