• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, terrell said:

Well he wont have to put up all of those shots when he actually has teammates capable of scoring. Dude should have 10/15 assists also..

This was meant for Bird..My bad.

I don't know Terrell...Based on that post game interview, Trae thinks that he had a great game but in reality he was 7-19 from the field. Had 5/4 assist to turnover ratio.  He needs to cut out those dumb shots and run the team better.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I don't know Terrell...Based on that post game interview, Trae thinks that he had a great game but in reality he was 7-19 from the field. Had 5/4 assist to turnover ratio.  He needs to cut out those dumb shots and run the team better.

there wasn't as many dumb shots today. His percentage was only bad because he couldn't make a bunny layup to save his life. He shot amazing from 3, and didn't make a single 2. Would have easily shot over 50 percent if could make a damn layup

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Shot 7/13 from 3 and would’ve had double-digit assists again if he didn’t have dipshits for SL teammates.

• Like 1

Nice game by the guys overall. Obviously Trae has skills and he displayed them tonight. He also showed a lot of dog ? in him out there. This guy is our leader, seems to come natura to him. He was money for 4 today. We can’t even call those things 3’s anymore. Crazy. I thought he missed one pass only and that was a drop off to Kaba who was right under the basket but so was Trae. No biggie but easy dime there.

I like Jaylen Adams and Antonious Cleveland. Cleveland is a pogo stick.

Fav play of the game: last 5 seconds when ? 5’5” kid doing what seemed to be a gymnastics floor exercise. Smitty loved it! ? 

Also Jaylen Morris with his 5 seconds too late dive that had Prince Bembry and Trae bustin up. ? 

Fun game overall! I like us!

1 hour ago, terrell said:

Cleveland has potential....

Remember, last spring, Hawks signed him to 2 10 day contracts, then for the remainder of the season while he was out, due to injury.  Someone liked him - a lot.  Hopefully, now we begin to see the results !!

:air_kiss:

Sports science just called and they want to do the segment on quickest three release over and use Trae. That thing in the early 2nd was straight old western fast ? release. Love it.

7 minutes ago, terrell said:

THANK GOD THEY SAT DORSEY TONIGHT!!!

Oh my god...I didn’t notice him missing till you just brought him up. ? my bad.

• Premium Member

First game I didn't watch live and we win.......mmmmm. maybe i should always DVR then watch.

I'm happy Trae got out his slump, still not impressed with some of his shot selection. Finishing at the rim is the next step, it'll come with time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

First game I didn't watch live and we win.......mmmmm. maybe i should always DVR then watch.

I'm happy Trae got out his slump, still not impressed with some of his shot selection. Finishing at the rim is the next step, it'll come with time.

I don't know. He had one one lowest percentages at finishing at the rim among drafted players. That's probably something he's just never going to be very good at. At the very least he needs to add a floater.