• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae will get all of the headlines because he balled at the end and finished the Pacers off.  Meanwhile, Dorsey is jealous like Larenz Tate in Ashanti's "Rain on Me" video.

Image result for rain on me ashanti gif

I still cant believe he passed the ball to Trae on that last possession. He looked dissappointed after giving it up tbh. lol

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Tyler Dorsey haters should be quiet tonight. His scoring and energy really got the rally going

8 boards, 5 assists, and 2 steals to boot.  His hustle and floor movement has always been apparent to me.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So . . . do you shut Trae down tomorrow?   This is about as high as his stock is going to get in Summer League, unless he gets Summer League MVP.

The Lakers rested Lonzo Ball for the championship game, despite Lonzo really getting into a groove as the Summer League progressed.

I might..

thecampster

• Role Player
  •  
  • thecampster
  • Squawkers
  • 4,306 posts
  • Fan since:1987
ON 5/31/2018 AT 5:12 PM, KB21 SAID:

He does all of that right now.  I take it that you have bought into the Bagley hype, which is all there is to him because there is no substance to his game.  I'm pretty sure Schlenk will take Bagley in the draft.  Then, the Hawks will have duplicate players who get in each other's way while neither play strong defense or offer any rim protection at all.  But hey, we have to ensure that we are losing for the next 3 years.

No, I just want to start with Trae Young.  He is an eyes up point guard. IMHO, that is the best way to build a team.  You get an eyes up point guard, 2 deadly shooters, 2 elite crashers and play defense before a team starts it set.  We have Collins as a crasher and Prince is developing as that shooter. I'd like Young, add a sniper SG and an athletic big who can crash as well as step out.  But you don't see an offensive talent like Trae Young but maybe once every 5 years.  You take him.

Feeling vindicated!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

These video editors don't be playing around.  Highlights already up.

U and Marco tied lol

1 minute ago, thecampster said:

thecampster

• Role Player
  •  
  • thecampster
  • Squawkers
  • 4,306 posts
  • Fan since:1987
ON 5/31/2018 AT 5:12 PM, KB21 SAID:

He does all of that right now.  I take it that you have bought into the Bagley hype, which is all there is to him because there is no substance to his game.  I'm pretty sure Schlenk will take Bagley in the draft.  Then, the Hawks will have duplicate players who get in each other's way while neither play strong defense or offer any rim protection at all.  But hey, we have to ensure that we are losing for the next 3 years.

No, I just want to start with Trae Young.  He is an eyes up point guard. IMHO, that is the best way to build a team.  You get an eyes up point guard, 2 deadly shooters, 2 elite crashers and play defense before a team starts it set.  We have Collins as a crasher and Prince is developing as that shooter. I'd like Young, add a sniper SG and an athletic big who can crash as well as step out.  But you don't see an offensive talent like Trae Young but maybe once every 5 years.  You take him.

Feeling vindicated!!!

Come get ur cookie ? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya last person Floyd was close to was IT and the brinks trucks never came.

True.

Also, as an aside, was good to see Rayf totally own a fellow '18 draft PG in that 4th qtr.  Holiday looked like he was on ... holiday.

You laughed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Yes sir and some ? too!

I loved it camp. You drew it up perfectly.

I'm not gonna lie...I'm a big enough man to admit it...I was so happy on draft night I got a bit weepy.  Then later when I say Heurter keep dropping, I said...no...there's no way we get him at 19. I was yelling at the tv to trade up, trade up to grab him.  I honestly thought he was gonna be one of those guys that a team is hush about and sneaks up and takes him at the end of the lottery.  Just wait till you guys see KH play off of PnR stops. He plays the 3 man game off the PnR so well...sometime soon you're gonna hear. "Collins sets the screen, young starts to drive...stopped...but there's Heurter for 3...."BANG!".

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, thecampster said:

I'm not gonna lie...I'm a big enough man to admit it...I was so happy on draft night I got a bit weepy.  Then later when I say Heurter keep dropping, I said...no...there's no way we get him at 19. I was yelling at the tv to trade up, trade up to grab him.  I honestly thought he was gonna be one of those guys that a team is hush about and sneaks up and takes him at the end of the lottery.  Just wait till you guys see KH play off of PnR stops. He plays the 3 man game off the PnR so well...sometime soon you're gonna hear. "Collins sets the screen, young starts to drive...stopped...but there's Heurter for 3...."BANG!".

I really wish we could have gotten a glimpse of Huerter in summer league.  

• Like 2