• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Isaiah Taylor waived

gurpilo

• Premium Member

They can still resign Taylor if they want to.

Jalen Adams is signed to a 2way GL contract, so my guess is he stays there to start the season, he may play with the big club in the event of an injury.

36 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Bembry or Dorsey...They also have Jalen Adams on the team.  Also its another sign that Dennis is going nowhere!  LOL!

Not necessarily...I mean you don’t draft a point guard that high and keep Dennis who’s making 16 mil per. 

It just wouldn’t make sense that Dennis stays on this team now unless he’s going to be our sixth man moving forward 

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, JTB said:

Not necessarily...I mean you don’t draft a point guard that high and keep Dennis who’s making 16 mil per. 

It just wouldn’t make sense that Dennis stays on this team now unless he’s going to be our sixth man moving forward 

Rubio drafted #5, didn't start until his 3rd season 

De'Aron Fox just this past season didn't start initially, the corpse of GHill making $20 mil was starting.

Just saying.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

De'Aron Fox just this past season didn't start initially, the corpse of GHill making $20 mil was starting.

Just saying.

It is Trae's to win but so long as we have Dennis, he will have to win it.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Amazing how Celts can draft a wing who profiles similar to their previous 3rd overall pick and start him all year but the Hawks can never do this.  (Hope Rubio isn’t a comp since part of the reason he didn’t start for years is he just didn’t turn out that good).

I want to see Trae seize this role early.

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, AHF said:

Amazing how Celts can draft a wing who profiles similar to their previous 3rd overall pick and start him all year but the Hawks can never do this.  (Hope Rubio isn’t a comp since part of the reason he didn’t start for years is he just didn’t turn out that good).

Gordon Hayward.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, AHF said:

Jaylen Brown didn't start his rookie season.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Just saying.

Eh, Rubio didn't start for the two seasons after he was drafted probably because he was still in Spain.  He started 31 out of 41 games his rookie year for notorious rookie hater Rick Adelman before tearing his ACL.

Guys like Brown and Fox aren't great comps either because Brown joined a playoff team behind Crowder and Bradley, and Fox joined a team that was trying to make the playoffs evidenced by their massive vet free agent signings the same summer he was drafted.

17 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Just saying.

Good point on Rubio but we all know George Hill wasn’t in any long term plans for the Kings from the get go.